It's Sunday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
A Sunny Sunday here in Peterborough, The thunder storm overnight has cleared the air.

Have nearly sorted everything out here, boxes unpack and some lofted. Diet will be starting tomorrow properly ;)

Will try and be very low carb today and ease myself in gently lol.

Hope you all have a great weekend, whats left of it..

Take care

HM
XX

Its so windy this morning here in Stoke On Trent. A little blue sky but then huge dark rain clouds too!

Hope you all have a lovely sunday!

xx

Morning everyone. Sunny but very windy here in Essex. Too windy to go sailing :sigh: Hope you all have a great day.:)

It's windy here in Suffolk too, but the sun is out. Hubby and Ellie are still in bed so I am up with the Harry and my stepson (who never seems to sleep..).

Day 3 of my restart today, still going strong. Not sure what we are doing, think possibly rollerskating... ahem!

Hope you all have a great day! xx

Hi Sarah, Think we are going up to the swimming pool at Sudbury. Havent been before but have had good reports. Have you been cos you are not far from there by the looks of things?:)

Hi all, hope we are all fit & well today!!!
Got the washing & ironing to do today then maybe snuggle up & watch a DVD!! xx

Keep praying for nice weather for me on Wednesday as I'm off to Wimbledon...always been very unlucky in the past!
Scales had a big jump this morning...got on 3 times to check!STS for weeks and then can't stop!Fabulous!
Off to Bluewater shopping today...that will be window shopping though
Hope everyone has a great day

have achieved something. last night didn't cave to pizza chips and wine at girlie night and had a choc shake and coffee, and this morning have made very hungover OH who went out on his first ever stag night experience last night a fried egg sandwich and didn't want it. woooooo.

abz xx

have achieved something. last night didn't cave to pizza chips and wine at girlie night and had a choc shake and coffee, and this morning have made very hungover OH who went out on his first ever stag night experience last night a fried egg sandwich and didn't want it. woooooo.

abz xx
Well done Abz, hope i can be as strong when i go out, i chickened out on going t the pub last night :sigh:

Rain Rain And More Rain In N.ireland Where Has The Summer Gone ? Have A Good Day Everyone :d:d

well jo. if you aren't comfortable putting yourself in that situation then don't. you made the right decision for you. it was easier for me because i was at someone's house so it didn't really matter much. and there were only three of us in the end which was rather a relief. i was expecting loads of people i didn't know looking at me like i was an alien, ha. test yourself slowly and carfully. i think you'll really surprise yourself at how strong you are. just make sure if you make a decision to eat or drink something that isn't on the plan it's an informed decision. this whole cheating malarky isn't really the right way of thinking about it in my opinion, just informed decisions. if you CHOOSE to eat something after thinking about it then that is your informed decision. if you eat out of habit or because you fancied something without thinking about it, then you are only going to beat yourself up. if you think about it first then there's no need for guilt. we are all adults and we can diet however we want to. sorry. i've been thinking about this this morning. ha.

abz xx

good morning everyone, heavy rain and wind here in Reading last night, but seems ok at the moment, dont think i will risk the washing line tho.

Day 2 for me, woke up feeling ok and even better with a 4lbs loss :D
I cleaned all the house yesterday trying to keep busy and now ive just realised what am i supposed to do today... Doh!! Im sure i will find something :D

Well done Abz!

Well done Susan!

Skinikki, yes we've been to Sudbury, it is a nice pool. It seems though everytime we go it's closed for a gala or something! Make sure you phone them and check they are open first!

I braved the scales this morning, back down to 13st 12lbs, must have lost at least have a stone already. Fabbo!

well jo. if you aren't comfortable putting yourself in that situation then don't. you made the right decision for you. it was easier for me because i was at someone's house so it didn't really matter much. and there were only three of us in the end which was rather a relief. i was expecting loads of people i didn't know looking at me like i was an alien, ha. test yourself slowly and carfully. i think you'll really surprise yourself at how strong you are. just make sure if you make a decision to eat or drink something that isn't on the plan it's an informed decision. this whole cheating malarky isn't really the right way of thinking about it in my opinion, just informed decisions. if you CHOOSE to eat something after thinking about it then that is your informed decision. if you eat out of habit or because you fancied something without thinking about it, then you are only going to beat yourself up. if you think about it first then there's no need for guilt. we are all adults and we can diet however we want to. sorry. i've been thinking about this this morning. ha.

abz xx
You are so right, I know that i have a week end away soon and that i will eat and drink then, but i dont want to risk anything before that :sigh:

Morning everyone, we've had terrible rain and wind overnight up here in Fife. Feeling good for a restart tomorrow. Housework and a trip to Tesco for me today.
Hope everyone has a good day.

I'm making bacon and eggs for my dad this morning and I know I won't be tempted because I never am anymore :D
I was stood in front of the vending machine at college with money in my purse and I thought 'do I want any of this? nahhh...'
And I went into a shop and there was so much stuff to choose from I wouldn't have been able to decide what to have!

Anyone else find it ridiculous how much space in shops is taken up by chocolate/sweets? :eek:

Jenni x

Well hava lovely day girls an boys, im off to me sisters now whos also on CD :D

Urgh, the smell of buttered toast!

I've gotten used to buttering toast and licking the knife if there's any left (such a bad habit! :jelous:) and I had to remind myself not to!

But I stuck to my spicy tomato soup, which would've been nice if it wasn't spicy :p not a great fan of spicy things.

Hope you're all having a lovely day :)

i discovered this morning the habit i had of licking the jam off my fingers or having a piece of toast whilst making it for OH. my finger was half way to my mouth before i remembered and went and washed my hands, ha.

jo. if you don't wan to put yourself in the situation then don't. that's a perfectly valid decision. there's no need to beat yourself up about it. just think about the weekend you are going to have in the near future. that's how i'm thinking of this hen night next saturday. it will all be just fine :) you're doing really well. at least you aren't going and then thinking 'well now i'm here i may as well...'
you're a star.

abz xx

Back