Its the valentines weekend.....

my boyfriends mentioned the cinemas and pizza hut arghh i love pizza hut :( dont know if i can resist

I think it's a blessing in disguise that my hubby is going to be abroad. I keep seeing all these dine in for 2 offers with wine and gooey puds. Valentines day for me has been officially cancelled!

We are indulging in wine (syns) and having a mixed grill at home (SW friendly free on red woohhooo). No chocs for me but this time, next year I'll be sporting something nice in a size 8/10 so worth the chocolatelessness hehe

We don't celebrate it! Easy to resist then!

I think there are some glorious things that can be made for V DAY and still be on plan. I know that eating out is nice, but find somebody to mind the children and put a little extra love into your meal. :) I work on valentine's day - and all weekend - so I won't be doing anything. (lame) Otherwise I would make balsamic glazed filet mignon. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm not being avery good girl because hubs and I are going out for a 3 course meal followed by a trip to the cinema (no popcorn).

In my defence we only go out once in a blue moon and I will set all my weekly syns aside for it and accept if I gain.

I don't want to gain, but the quality time with him (which is rare) is worth it.

I walked out of class last night.

I specifically asked my consultant beforehand if we were going to do a valentines theme because I really can't cope with it if we are. She said no. Get in and theres all hearts and we are talking about valentines :confused:

Was angry, upset and left.

Valentines can piss off. :)

I walked out of class last night.

I specifically asked my consultant beforehand if we were going to do a valentines theme because I really can't cope with it if we are. She said no. Get in and theres all hearts and we are talking about valentines :confused:

Was angry, upset and left.

Valentines can piss off. :)

I am thinking there is something that makes you struggle with valentines and can understand why if you had specifically asked your c about it why you were upset but I hope you get through this without it affecting your plan even if it means going to another group xxx

We're celebrating it on Monday with a healthy 3 course SW friendly meal followed by pressie time....I've bought nipple tassles so I'm figuring the amount of laughter me in those will cause will burn off some calories.....We are both really looking forward to it :p:D

Oh and no-one tell him I told you lot what I'll be wearing or he'll kill me LOL

We're celebrating tomorrow and going to cafe pasta! I've read and re read the menu, decided on meal and saved syns for it and as I don't drink alcohol won't be tempted by wine! Lets hope I can resist the deserts though

Have a lovely vday everyone!

Well I'm off to Paris on Sunday for valentines week so how the heck an I gonna manage this? Hmmm xx

Hahaha tassels packed! ;0) x

allie1904 said:
I can't avoid the day..

It's OHs birthday!

So i'm buggered both ways!

I'm the same, but its my 40th on Valentines day, nothing planned, but think my work have something up their sleeves! Going to Harvester today for lunch with family and to see a comedian tonight. Accept if I sts or gain on Monday as I rarely go out.

Back