It's THURSDAY ***hour by hour***

ooh forgot to say, the good news is, I'm back in my size 22's and they're not tight on me, in fact, I can stick my whole hand in the waistband and pull them away from myself, so I'm offically at my lowest size for about 5 years. The last time I was a size 22 was just after the hysterectomy in 2006 and they did cut into me.

Hi Guys,

It might just be that you have used up all the ketones in your system and you are still in fact in ketosis, it just won't show on the stick. This is on the official website somewhere so have a look if you like, but don't get down. Sounds like your doing fab to me!

I've been and bought myself a set of Ted Baker under wear today (it fits!!!!!!) so am very pleased with myself! Never thought I'd see the day!

thanks Dancing and Ktd

I'm not too worried, I know I'm definitely not in ketosis, my hands and feet are warm again, I walked round town in jeans, t shirt and a jean shirt and felt too warm, had a hot flush in fact, and I haven't got the evil death breath. But the good news is that even though I'm not in K, I still lost the 8lb this week, so I'm not worrying, not stressing, I'm just getting back in as quick as I can, 100% ss, no water flavourings, no bars, no bouillon, till I'm back in again.

Back