It's THURSDAY, lets do it hour by hour XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Morning ladies.....

I have just woken up after having a nightmare (have you all checked out the dreams on cd thread that I started)??...my most recent was a nightmare..I'm going to logg it in a moment.

I went to bed really early again last night so I need to catch up on some of last nights posts. Hope you all did well yesterday and you all have a great day today. I have been terrible with the water for a few days...I wonder if that make my dreaming worse?? I don't know but it's starting to freak me out.

I'll catch you later sweet peas xxxx get glugging :tear_drop:

GOOD LUCK IF YA GET WEIGHED TODAY XXX

I am also up with the lark!

It's the first anniversary of my Dad's death today so its going to be a pretty tough day for me.

Taking my Mum to see the Book of Remembrance and then to my Dad's bench in the church graveyard.

Feeling abit sick this morning but I am sure that is just nerves and anxiety.

Going to take my Mum and little boy to the Old Town street party this evening to take our minds off everything. Zack is my mum's world and he always manages to make my mum smile however down she is feeling.

Sending out positive vibes to you all today - here's to big losses!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You take care sweet heart. :hug99:I'm sure Zack will help the both of you today.

Best wishes hun
catch you later
thinking of you xxxx

guys, if you are feeling down.....this will cheer you up no end...I got it from another thread... it took my mind off my bad dream... soooooo cute and MEGGA FUNNY xxx

Laughing Baby - Google Video

Morning all!
My sunburn hurts today! I have very fair skin and burn even through factor 30!:eek:
I am tired today, it feels like I went out clubbing last night ( I wish:rolleyes:) but I have to carry on!
Off to visit my mum today and todays the day I officially start 790!
Good luck one and all! Hope you all have a good day!!!:D

good luck spooky on your first day of 790, good luck to wl8s and to anyone else who has a weigh in today, hope you all have a great day ,keep glugging

Morning folks.....Love the laughing baby SJ.....:D

I'm up and ready to tackle day 6, working in my neighbours this morning, my good deed for today.
already downing the water.:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I won't have my 1st shake until later. Like to leave it as late as pos.:confused:

Feel for you Jodie, ((((Hugs))). I lost my Dear Dad 23 years ago and I still miss him terribly. You don't get over it, but you do learn to live day by day. My Dad said that he did not want any of us greiving for him , to enjoy the life we still had. I beleive in that too.

Take care.....:hug99::hug99:

Morning Peeps

I'm at waork already as per usual. Had my LL Banana Shake and now on Day 10 of LL - so far I'm estimating I've lost a stone already but have my second Pop-In tonight so that will hopefully confirm it! Woohoo!

This afternoon I think I'm going to take my little boy to the park and enjoy the sunshine for a while- other than that - a quiet day ahead - I hope. Good luck for anyone who has a weigh-in today :character00148:

morning girls, jodie you and ur family will be in my thoughts today,sending u all a :hug99:. Sam good luck with weigh in today let us know how u get on :), good luck to every1 else with weigh ins today to.
I to went to bed early last night but luckily over the last 6 wks i havent had bad or strange dreams!!!, i was ok yesterday and managed 5ltrs :tear_drop:,gonna aim for the same today!!, also am going to go and try a wedding dress on today i saw it last wk while my mum and kiddies were on holiday so am taken my mum to see it & see what she thinks!!:):).

Hey Joddie, hang in there hun, I lost my mum too 2.5 years ago, and goodness it still hurts like she's just died, since i lost her, i have piled on 4 stones, emotional eating,,, which brings me to meeting all of you lovely ladies,,, but hey, look on the brighter side, it has helped me a lot to try and remember the sweet times I had with mummy, i try everyday to focus on the brighter stuff we did together and I celebrate all the 30 years I spent with her since she had me, she would want me to be happy and not grieving 247, think about your daddy that way, focus on the good points, are you a christian? it has helped me tremendously to focus on the grace i receive from our father in heaven, he has helped me to smile when I think of my mama, to be thankfull for the time I was allowed to spend with her, hang in there, and my prayers are with you and your familly, it is very hard dear i know, but you are strong and you can be strong for your mummy.

By the way, i lost 10lbs on my 1 week! even though I was nibbling the whole time, i got away with it now am trying to be good and to stick with it, any more tips on how to keep off nibbling?

Have a great day all of you ladies

Rossy

Morning all

Day three for me and still feeling strong although sat at my desk and if I shut my eyes for just a moment think I would be out like a light! Sticking religiously to my 4ltrs so fingers crossed it will do the trick. Decided to go and get some Ketostix this morning from Boots, couldn't find them so had to ask. They are ordering them in for me and will be in by this evening. However, as I left the assistant asked me what they were for - I tried to say as politely as I could that you widdle on them! She was very embarrassed!

Good luck to everyone today and for all those with WIs let them be big losses!

Gx

Good luck to all weigh in peeps today.

I have had my gorgeous strawberry shake and 1ltr water. (not having any other flavours apart from Strawberry, Chick and Mush soup and cranberry bar)

Had a happy little feeling this morning cause a tight pair of trousers and a straining at the boob shirt are rather big!!!!!! can probs wear them for a little while longer but once they are really finished i will have loads of size 16 Oasis, Warehouse, Topshop, Betty Jackson clothes if anyone would like to give them a good home. hopefully that will be in a couple of weeks. xx :)

Good luck to all weigh in peeps today.

I have had my gorgeous strawberry shake and 1ltr water. (not having any other flavours apart from Strawberry, Chick and Mush soup and cranberry bar)

Had a happy little feeling this morning cause a tight pair of trousers and a straining at the boob shirt are rather big!!!!!! can probs wear them for a little while longer but once they are really finished i will have loads of size 16 Oasis, Warehouse, Topshop, Betty Jackson clothes if anyone would like to give them a good home. hopefully that will be in a couple of weeks. xx :)

Wll done on the trousers and top.:)..it really makes you feel good when clothes start to get baggy. Try putting some of your clothes on ebay, the money you get you could treat yourself to something really nice when you get to your goal..:D

That's a great idea Maggie, seems such a waste to just throw them away especially when some still have the tags in them!!

maybe I will put some on there and give the others away.

can be a pain buying new sizes when you will be going down quite quickly.

Last year i had a boot sale to get rid of all my size 8 and 10 that i had clung on to for years! he he

Morning all, I'm a real sleepyhead today!

Messed up big time yesterday. I only had 2 packs out of 4 because I went out & didn't take away with me & also only had 2 1/2 litres. Plus I didn't go to bed until 4.15 which if stupid so no need to wonder why I'm tired then!

Thinking of you Jodie. Good luck Sam.

Good Morning all

I feel positive today, went out yesterday, see the recording of Celebrity Millionaire, very pleased with myself, took a cd bar and lots of water with me, and stuck to water when we went in the pub.

yesterday with the help of Sophia-Jo I visited tickerfactory.com. created a ticker for myself and cut it, then got stuck as to where I should paste it. So still have not got a ticker!!!!!!!!!! I must be a right do-nut.

Good luck to all

Jan:)

I feel positive today, went out yesterday, see the recording of Celebrity Millionaire, very pleased with myself, took a cd bar and lots of water with me, and stuck to water when we went in the pub.

yesterday with the help of Sophia-Jo I visited tickerfactory.com. created a ticker for myself and cut it, then got stuck as to where I should paste it. So still have not got a ticker!!!!!!!!!! I must be a right do-nut.

Good luck to all

Jan:)

sturdy, you need to copy the bb code (forum code) and then go to USER CP which is right at the top of this page on the left. When you click on it and it takes you to your info. look to the left of the page and there will be EDIT SIGNATURE. Click on that and then on the next screen that it takes you to you will find 2 boxes, go to the one with the SAVE box under it, now paste the code into there and click save. Then come back to one of the posts that you have written and look at the bottom of it...hopefully your ticker should be there xxx:character00238: p.s. dont put it in SIGNATURE PICTURE boxes, put it in the box with EDIT SIGNATURE at the top xxx good luck

Back