***It's Thursday!! Let's do it Hour by Hour!!***

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
MOrning Folks!!

Morning all, wishing you a happy Valentine's day and a very good CD day :D

They isolated the leaking radiator so I could have heating on the rest of the house, its still cold in my bedroom though until hubby warmed me up ;)
They are coming back today to refix the radiator to the wall.
Buggers up my plans <grump> was going to visit Mum today.

Hello my friends and a Happy Valentines Day to you
Sam - congrats on getting to day 4 - I'm sure you'll do it!
Spooks - make hubby take day off work to keep you all snuggly and warm!!!!
Hope everyone has a fandabidozi day
Take care - Stay strong,
Tansyx:)

Morning All,

Happy Valentine's Day!

Congratulations on staying strong Sam.
Nicky good luck with the heating.

Have a good day everyone.

Lets celebrate Valentines Day with a few extra pints........................ of water of course.

good morning Natalie. Happy Valentines Day!

God knows how I managed to get through yesterday. I was starving from about 4pm onwards but managed it somehow and today is day 4, hurrah!! Just having first coffee to wake me up then will get started on the H20.

Have a good day one and all

WTG WL8 well done!!

They isolated the leaking radiator so I could have heating on the rest of the house, its still cold in my bedroom though until hubby warmed me up ;)
They are coming back today to refix the radiator to the wall.
Buggers up my plans <grump> was going to visit Mum today.

Glad to hear you finally have some heating, I don't think we realise how lucky we are about these things until we haven't got them

Have a great day everyone. I have OH home in bed today with "manflu" so that will keep me on my toes.

Morning all, Happy Valentines Day! Obviously the postie must still be filling his van up with my cards and presents!!! 0.5l water down and raring to go! See you later Spooks, have a good day everyone. Well done on getting to day 4 WL8.

sam, well done on not succumbing on day 3! Day 4 now, and it'll be a breeze. Love those ketones!

Yesterday whilst out with the dog, I did a, thankfully small, fa*t. Only it wasn't. 2nd time in a week that has happened and the first time since I was about 5!:sign0131::rotflmao: I think it's the lactose free stuff, but am keeping things squeezed together pretty damn tightly today I can tell you!

Hey chicks..on day 5 of the 7 day 100% SSing!! So far its been a CRAZZY 5 days! Have been very hungry on days 2 & 3 but still held on... head down eyes on the prize..has been drummed into my head!! Sounds like all of you are also sticking to it which is great to hear :).. gives me more reason not to slip up. Anyways am off to uni now.. good luck for today!! xx

Good Luck Pinkierose,
I'm sure you'll do fantastically.
Stay strong and you'll be losing lb's before you know it.

Morning everyone.

I HATE VALENTINES DAY!(But I hope you loved up folk have a lovely day!!!)

Sam-well done to getting to day 4
Pinkierose-good luck with day 1
Sharon-I have boss at home with"Aches and pains"!!!

Hope everyone has a positive day and BB keep Squeezing!!!

happy-valentines-day-002.gif

Be kind to yourself today - we tend to spend a lot of time criticising ourselves and running ourselves down.

Today look at yourself in a new light and love yourself for the wonderful person you are

Have a great CD Day!

Last edited:
I know i'm not getting any Valentine's cards this year but that's ok, in fact it's more than ok because I know by this time next year i'll not be able to get out of my house because of the piles of cards on the mat!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Roses are Red
Tied in a Bunch
Next time I see my hubby
I’ll give him a punch!!!

Absolutely NOWT today so far!!!!

Back