**It's THURSDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

I have returned - I had some questions

.... But they've popped right out of my head - oh yes - what are those flavoured coffees you found via LL Kellie hunny bunny???? I went into Julian Graves didnt know what I could have so left again :sigh::sigh: I forgotted to ask before I left!

Also - will I ever poo normally again?????? I'm either constipated or got the 2BobBits :(:(.... I am having the husks and having to take senna 1 x tab every other day to keep things on the move - I"M SORRY but I've got no one else to discuss it with ok?????!!!!!!!

I'm just on my 3rd Litre so need to keep glugging - need a change so I thought ohhhhhhhh be a devil have some sparkling stuff (I dont me Laurent Perrier Rose Champoo eeeeever :D)

The flavoured coffees we used to have on LL were called boasters, you can order them online.

Also regarding number twos remember you aren't actually putting that much into your body to warrant having one every day therefore I would be extremely careful with the laxatives and get advice from a CDC

What's a lovelink bracelet???

They'll be 2 1/2 and 18months and a bm of 25yrs

ooo ive never heard of them thanks Sharon i'll go and have a look

They're beautiful but out of our budget....cant really spend more than £20-£25 each

What's a lovelink bracelet???

They'll be 2 1/2 and 18months and a bm of 25yrs

Its a range of jewellery from Denmark I think, if you google Lovelinks it'll bring you up places selling it... They are bracelets in a petite range specially for children and you add little charms to them, they are silver and really really pretty.

I've got a grown up one - the charms are tenner each so not totally unaffordable for little birthday pressies.... Tho maybe a little bit too much for and 18month old but def something that can be put away til she's couple of years older....

RE: pooing :D

Mine are random, either smarties or fluid, or somewhere in between :D

Now that ive shared that info i feel much better!!

Clare, get over yourself, stop copying me!

i was here first :D:D:D

oi kids STOP IT :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

hahahahaha, now we're just spamming the daily.

FYI everyone, choclate tetras are really stainy. Got some on my lappy and its a nightmare to get off :D

Back