It's time to begin again

i will talk tomorrow with you, hubby has gone out to gt takeout, he came and asked me again what i want, i said nothin, he scowled a little. he thinks its just so eas togo back o it tmorrow, i too could take a bite out of him thats how hungry i am! lol!!! I cant be awake and smell the takout when he gets back, tat is to much for me! I am heading of to bed now as well. I nearly have made it through the day. I don know if this is a cheat but I made homemade granola last night, i opened the container, had a smell, took out a clump, chewed but spit it out. I am not counting that as a cheat as I was strong enough to spit it out!!! ohhh im sure once we are in ketosis it will be much easier. Ok bed it is now. catch up tomoorow. mut have water before I go to sleep. keep up the water!!!

much love xx

He came back quicker than expexted so was downstairs. He had all his food out and i had to walk past him. Didnt look at him or food and walked past him and said goodnight. Had to put some stuff in fridge and nearly caved with cheese about 10 mins ago. Glad i didnt n i bed now. B4 i put my pjs on i stood naked in front if a full length mirror and reminded myself why i was doing this. I looked at my body and i wasnt happy. Im not doing this for my hubby, im doing it for me, so the show must go on

Well done you for staying strong I am so happy with you . I had my chocolate shake hot tonight for a change and I am feeling better in myself now really needed something warm off to bed now nite nite dream of those lbs dropping off

Im super proud of you for not giving in xx

Well done both of you x x x

Thanks teapot

Hey goose how re you today just about to have my 1st shake and thinking of heading out to join a weight watchers meeting. The way I look at it is if I join today when I get to target I will be a free slimmer then. Still thinking had words with my mother was saying that I am finding it hard to get back into this diet and next thing out of her mouth is are you drinking and eating while on those shake you can't do that oh I am so sick of family which they would take a look at themself before pasting judgement on me

Sorry for the rant hope you are feeling better in yourself today remember my hugs are there for you xx

awww mburke, hun best thing is not to talk to them about it as there opinions are not in line with what you are thinking so just avoid it at all cost. I agree with WW, I joined SW as you have to have half a stone to lose to join, still did LT but lied adn said I was doing SW (hehehhe) and they were super shocked at my awesome losses!! im officially a target member so its free now for me and i can go now and its free :)

i CAN NOT believe we got through yesterday 100% - well I know I can't blv I did, was one of the hardest days EVER for me, the cravings and desire to eat were beyond beleif, however mean hubby left all his leftover takeput in full view for me to see when I made my cuppa this morning! Growl!! I weighted myself and guess waht!>! 8st 13&3/4 pounds!! lol - a quarter of a pound is significant when it means you're an 8stone summit. SOOO happy and not long at all left to goal and I know we can do this!! Im hoping to do this for another 2 weeks from Wednesday (so total of 3 weeks on LT) and then refeed and hoping i am around the 8st 5 - 7 lb mark by end of refeed.

WE DID IT WE DID IT WE DID IT!! Waheyyyy!! if we caved today would have been soooo much harder so im super glad we didnt.

here's to another 100% day x

Well done to you goose my day has been fine back to the routine of school runs swimming lesson and of course doctors with kids but just had my two shakes so far and feeling fine.

Nearly had a slip up my mother called she's on a so called diet ask me to make tea so I did gave my father Xmas cake and than she asked for the biscuits.
all was fine till I came back from the doctor and before i new it I had poped a biscuit in my mouth nearly die when I relies what I had did spit it out but do think most had gone down before hand so upset with myself this is the kind of mind games I don't need.

Went to ww and joined so I am making it my mission to get to gaol with them like hear by the 14th feb.

Anyway enough about me how was your day?

hhaha that was me with the granola yesterday!! spitting it out. it is much easier when you are back in the routine of things. At least ure biccy eating wasnt to do with willpower and cravings so hun i would just comletley forget about it and pretend it never even happened ;)

im just finishing up at work and im off home, had my 2 shakes and flapjack already!! normally have them at 12pm, 4pm, 8pm but had one ot 7.30 am as i left for work as i was feeling hungry, 12 and then my flapjack at 5. well will be drinking the water tonight.

super super glad youre finding today easier. sending you big hugs. and just ignore ure mother!! lol xx

Hey goose waiting to have my last shake trying to hold off till about 9. Hubby has taken my little girl to his sister to I've me a break in other words hoping I start to eat while he is out told mehe would bring me back acurry I just laugh so went up and put on my pj but weigh myself to keep me on track and I was happy put it this way I was 2lbs heavier at ww this morning but that's an incentive roll on wed weigh in I know it's wronge to do this but I need every oz now no matter how small

Had to laugh when he was having dinner he turn around and said wont be long more now and you'll have the binkin on I laugh never in my life have I wore one even when I weight 9st4lbs just before we got married and every one said I looked to thin back then.

How are you now what way is the water getting on? I have 1.5 liter gone 1liter left to go.
hope no temping foods around you tonight
Lots of hugs for you stay strong 100%all the way it only gets easyier

Dont really like your hubby always telling u to eat and say hes gonna bring takeout. I think firm ones need to be had, sit down and talk to him
About wat he says and its not fair, he should support you, tell him why you are doing this.

Im good, not long left till i can go to bed!!! Got a huge mug if hot water, never really calculate how much i drink but keep sipping away!!!

U keep strong and you do this for you... Dnt let anyone get in your way!

I will I think he believe he is helping me as he rings everyday to see if I need anything brought home but this is how I got big I would don't feel like cooking bring something home with you his heart is in right place pity about his Brian ha we all know where they keep them enough said

Glad to hear you are in good form like you can't wait to get weigh on wed

Hahsha about the brain comment! Glad that his heart is in the right place, like my hubby telling me to have takeout last night... No intentional attempt to sabotage but they think they are helping

Hopefully having that conversTion with him will be easier. Sit down and have a proper talk
To him about it, how its all evidence based and how u felt before and how you feel now.

good luck for today hun! Here's to another 100% day :)

Oh what a crap morning I have had my oldest wouldnt go to school had to push him ot the door at 7.50. Brought the kids to school on way home there was a banging sound coming from my car only 15months old. Went off did the banking. Did some food shopping came home made the dinner for family sat down to have my shake and then I saw them looking at me calling me "Michelle" Michelle what did I do put them in month and eat oh how I hate myself and being weigh in morning really not getting into this ,this time round what to do feel sick over eating helppppppppppp!

Well found out what the banging was when I went to collect the kids from the school flat tyre. My day kept going from bab to worst have decide to do 2shakes and a meal instead as I am finding it very hard at the moment hope I can manage with this

Im sending u hugs, cnt write a long post but dont be so harsh on ureself. 2 shakes and meal sounds like a good idea. You have done AMAZING so far, dont knock yourself, well done for all that u have achieved

Chin up xxxx

Well got weight today and down 6.2lbs I know alot was water that I had put up over Xmas come on nearly at target just a stone to go

Woohoo!!!! I don't care if it was water of not... it's still gone!!! WELL DONE!!!! OMG less than a stone to go, come on Michelle you can do this x x x

Back