Step 1 Sole Source It's time to prove people wrong!

I'm back from my grand adventure!!

That's where I've bee!n I'm sorry I've AWOL. Had such an amazing time and saw beautiful things. Swam with bioliminescent plankton and walked around Angkor Wat and so many experiences. So glad I lost the weight before I went! I wore a tankini on a public beach and wore sleeveless tops without panicking, the airplane seat was comfy and didn't pinch. I rode in a tuk tuk! All these things I never thougt id be able to do and panicked over. Honestly , for all my whining and the tough days and everything, it was the best thing I've done for myself in a long time.

Unfortunately , due to 50p beers and moon cakes and a complete disregard for good behaviour I've put a bit back on. About wombs which is mainly lack of water apparently and I'm not too upset as I've been wildly off plan for 2 months!

So I'm back. Restarting today already starving lol. Only a 5 day week to weigh in due to holidays etc so not expecting a massive loss. But.....let's do this! Get remotivated! I bought a lovely dress in a 14 that's a bit snug to get me going.

How have you been Minerva? And everyone else? How is life treating you all?

Nadia x

Start: 17st7
Current : 15st 5.4
Goal: 12's by Christmas! !

Hi I'm new but done cd before and been in vlcd this year 4 stone lost

Sounds like you've had a lovely time
x

Day 2

Well yesterday I felt sick hungry and generally starving lol had 5 pints water 2 chocolate shakes I rice pudding
The first shake I split in 2 so I could have 4 items.
I woke up at 6.45 am with stomach hunger pangs and a headache but I then stopped feeling hungry by 10am had maple and peacan porridge at 1pm and 2 pints water until here and now
The only thing is my tummy is a bit upset I had some peanuts weds before I started CWP to stay in low carb they can effect my ibs I'm hoping it's not the products

Here's to day 3

Hiya! Sounds like you are getting stuck into it :)

Unfortunately the Cambridge Tummy phenomenon will strike! I generally find after the first week or so it goes away and becomes less.....urgent, shall we say. I hate that initial headachey sicky feeling. It's the worst. Luckily I'm a Supply teacher so I just hide in bed and book a few days off!

I must admit my first week back on it was horrendous. I was picking and having beer and pizza....just couldn't pull myself together. Luckily, it was a stay the same, very very lucky ! However the next two weeks were 12 lbs in total! Hurrah! Officially below pre holiday weight and smashing my targets. I wanted to lose a stone by and of October, Looks like I'll best that!

I hope it's all going well and you are sticking to it! It can be pretty quiet round here. It picks up now and again. Some of the regulars are lovely - Minerva is a sweetheart with great advice.

Here we go week 3!

Nadia x

Starting weight: 17st 7lbs
Weight lost: 3st exactly!!
Current weight : 14st7lbs

Back