It's time

TWO lbs OFF!!!!

2 pounds off, 2 pounds off, 2 pounds off, 2 pounds offffffffffffffffffff

Feeling like a football hooligan!!!! TWO POUNDS OFF!!!

Thanks everyone!! :thankyouthankyou:
Sorry for being such a rollercoaster this week. Phewwwwww- back.on.track.

You're right RaeRae- thank goodness I didn't have the dreaded D word!! Treated myself to "pizzahhh" tonight, much more delicious and guilt-free!! YUM

I love scuzzy wednesdays, I love scuzzy wednesdays, na na na na HEY, na na na naaaa!
Actually, first thing I did was come in and put those skanky WI clothes in the machine. I think it may be time for me to change into them after work too- they'll never extend my contract going in like that!

Week 15 of my 15 week challenge

Alreet chucks? (HA!)

Feeling chirpy ([for now]- those who know me this could change at any given second!)

I NEEEEEDED that loss last night to balance things out in my little world. And hurrah- I got it.
So now I need some sort of plan of action. I would like to step on my home scales on Tuesday morning and be greeted with a 9 and a 3. (Usually I have 9.4/9.5 in the mornings so if I have a 9.3 that means at my normal WI time I'd have lost about a pound and be a 9.5) Complicated much?!

Mostly I want to drink some celebratory vodka. Much better than commiseratory- obvs!

Birthday shinnanigans could begin at any moment now that my mood is good, but ideally I'll rein it in until d-day. We shall see.
My tools are minimins and the plan.

I've taken tues and weds off work and don't know about WI weds night...thing is well all know that that could result in the following week off plan. I'll see how it goes..

Food

2x eggs, basil, pepper, splash of green milk
apple
activia 0% yog
2x meat free lincolnshire sausages (2 syns), lettuce, carrot, beetroot, peppers, sweetcorn, mayo (4 syns)
20140116_130758.jpg
banana
sunbites (6.5 syns)
stinking chickpea dahl with SW chips and quark. Was rank. Chucked most of it which means I'm going to want to gorge in a couple of hours..
2x cruddy juiceless clemo's- managed about 3 segments between them
special K bar (counting it as HeB)

1x cup of tea with red milk
4x pints of sugar free squash
1x pint of water

Day 1/7:- 12.5/15
Weekly:- 12.5/105

Last edited:
Ive just been sitting here thinkinf what on earth is green milk.. 'is it a new thing' 'is it cows fed on the freshest grass ever'

Then my brain activated and I realised you meant semi skimmed....

I shock myself sometimes. ..

Good luck this week u sound on the ball :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive just been sitting here thinkinf what on earth is green milk.. 'is it a new thing' 'is it cows fed on the freshest grass ever'

Then my brain activated and I realised you meant semi skimmed....

I shock myself sometimes. ..

Good luck this week u sound on the ball :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bloody hell Brittany !! :doh:
A defo blonde moment !! :rolleyes:

Monthly photo

9lbs 4months.png

I'm 0.5lb more today than December's photo so I just posted my first and current picture.

Love love love this!! Only just catching up from last night, well done on your fab loss, I look forward to my WI now ;)

The pics are great, I think mine would look the same tbh because I carry all my weight around my middle and that's where I notice a difference!!

xxx

WWASPE?

20140116_202555.jpg

Thanks Sam. Absolutely love it xxx

You are welcome. Happy Birthday early :) xx

The pics are great, I think mine would look the same tbh because I carry all my weight around my middle and that's where I notice a difference!!

xxx

I can only see my fat head shrinking in the pictures. But those trousers are baggy now. I was wearing them to work as my work trousers didn't fit so I've come a long way!

Your pic is fab!!! Have to say... im loving the pink bra in the first pic ;) xx

Tut!!! Tbf, it would be difficult not to notice that flipping luminous thing! Bargain buy at £5 from La Senza this summer though. Love that bra!
Btw- I was wearing my works fleece over it- I had to take it off for the pic. I don't go round with fluorescent lamp boobs at work, honest!

Is it normal for pee to smell of Chickpea Dahl? :eek:

Back