it's TUESDAY, let's do it hour by hour XXX

Hey - and Sally - just seen your signature, dont be so hard on yourself babe!!!! You've lost near as dammit 10% of your weight in 3 weeks, you didn't do it by 2lbs - but if when you'd started you'd be told that within a month you would have lost 2 stone (caus you will by your next WI!) you'd have been pleased as punch!!!

So be a little easier on yourself - and take off the "bad me" on your signature!!!!!!!!!!

carebear, I agree with sunflowerbride, you have done marvelous, well done you on a great whopping 5lb loss, nearly 2 stone in 4 weeks, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT'S FANTASTIC....
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: 5 wows for 5 lbs:D

Lots of great things going on today, well done all!

Im doing ok, cramps have subsided for now so fingers crossed that'll be the end of that. Decorating not so good but been nice chatting with my friend anyhow & she's coming back tomorrow. We're planning a trip to the Edinburgh festival which will be fab but tough on the old SS so if anyone has any tips they'd be much appreciated! Just on my second pack & have been glugging at water all day, not really kept track but if I keep on it for the rest of the day I'm sure I'll be fine.

Thank goodness for the sunshine! It makes the world a better place!

Well done Carebear!!
I think I am doing ok today, am up to 3 1/2 litres of water so I am gonna go over 4 litres for today!:D:D Had a coffee too!
I AM NOT NIBBLING!!! :eek::eek::eek:
I have really steeled myself to SS hard this week - Hubby wants to take me out on Saturday night (first time for about 4 months) for a meal! Guess what I am gonna have? I told him I will go as long as he goes somewhere I can get plain chicken and salad!! :D:D
I have gotta behave on this diet now, sent off my CDC forms this morning!!!:D:D:D

Well done everyone - you all sound like your having fantastic days.. Tink you sound like you're on a real high - it's very infectious.. :)

I'm just finishing my 2L of fizzy before heading to pick up my DS then on to home.

I'm still freezing and I don't understand it. I'm in quite a cold part of the building but I've sat here all day with a long sleeve top on with a long cardigan on top... people must think I'm nuts..

Spooky - well done for keeping to SS today - you're looking great and look forward to Saturday..

Carebear - Congratulations on your weighloss - you must be feeling fantastic along your journey and you're skipping on your way to 2st with no problem :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Lollypop - you sound like you're going great guns - keep it up and you'll have a fantastic weighloss next week..

Well, the dreaded dinner time is fast approaching.. think I'll be logged on here whilst DS dining on whatever delight I cook for him this evening..

Speak later...

Crap, I've just picked at a couple of strawberries and grapes...:cry:

I'm not even hungry - I'm quite bloated from all the water I drank before leaving work - they just looked nice and I did it without even thinking about it...

Just dished up DS's bacon and scrambled egg and didn't want that...

hi guys just to let you know i got the job they phoned me this afternoon i m so pleased ,they said they weren t going to ring until tomorrow but they rung today, i can t wait to start,got my weigh in tomorrow but my scales are saying that i m not going to pleased will wait and see

Don't stress over it Hannah it won't change it, just don't do it again!

I ate bread on thursday & still look to be at least 3lb down for my weigh in tomorrow so I'm sure you'll be fine. Its worth remembering how you feel now if you're tempted to pick again.

Itsnowornever- YEAY!!!!! Well done you! I got a promotion a few weeks back & the stress of waiting to find out was far worse than the actual interview especially without food to hide from it with.

Its been quiet on here today but I think the weather has made us all more motivated which can only be a good thing. I've done fine. A pretty dull diet day but got loads done around the house & gossipped my socks off!:D

Well done Joanne, you must be delighted... you were so hyped about getting the interview..

:party0049::party0049:

Congratulations and I really hope you'll be happy in your new job... :)

Hi everyone

Hope you are all having a nice evening. I am still on a high after my weigh in - have now lost 1 stone and 6lbs in 5 weeks so feeling pretty good. This diet is fab isn't it?

Was wondering tonight where you all live? Are we all spread over the country or just round the corner?!

congratulations Joanne!!!

That's brilliant, well done to you :D

Hannah, I'm sure you'll be ok, have you got ketostix at home? If you only had a few then I would imagine that you will be ok :)

I've had my 4 lts today, feel bloated, had my last pack (tomato soup):mad: Can't wait til I can eat again. Got to keep going for as long as I can, CD has already cost £120 inc. this weeks packs so I am not ready to give up, that would be a waste and besides, I would like to at least get to AAM week, I have 2 weeks of SS to go til my first AAM week, was worried about it but now I'm looking forward to it. It just shows you that one minute you can be motivated to the hilt and then....well, not much at all.

Hope you guys are all doing well xxx:D

Thanks Sophia - I literally picked a couple of strawberries and probably no more than 6 grapes so I'm not too worried.

I'm looking forward to AAM week as well, we'll be on it together so can tell each other how wonderful our lettuce and broccoli tastes...

You're doing so great, just think 2 weeks ago you were 15st something and now your 14st something - that's amazing.. in less than 4 weeks you'll be 13st something - that's got to keep you going - before the end of September you could be fitting in your wedding dress again girlie...

I'm struggling - but it's not because I'm hungry - it's just wanting to taste something different.. I'm missing savoury food (I don't really like the soups very much)..

Keep at SJ - maybe you need another virtual shopping trip...!

We're here for support... you're being a great support to me...

:thankyou:

Congratulations joanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats jodiejojo that is a fab weightloss on AAMW and i live in london
Hannah i'm sure you'll be ok hun as it wasnt a heavy carb thing you ate.

Thanks ladies but i must be hard on my self, i unofficially started this on the 6 july( my friend gave me a couple LL packs) and i cheated and was still having takeouts and crisps:( ( thought it would still work lol) but i met my CDC that following monday 9 and from tuesday i was good. Yet ending my third week( today is my fourth) i cheated again saturday just gone, i need to get a grip and just do this.

I agree sophie-jo i can not wait to eat, this is driving me crazy and i'm starting to think whats the point. Next week is my AAMW and i can not wait.

Night Spooky - well done on the water - wow 5L

aaaw thanks Hannah, you're a great support to me too :hug99:

Yep, me too, I wanna taste real food. Well in less than 2 weeks we will do. I can't wait, gonna have a variety I think, instead of just chicken (which I love).. omg my mouth is watering. I'll have to shut up about food now LOL :drool:

OOOOhhhh you know what? I didnt even think about trying my Wedding dress on again, that's something to look forward to. I'll give it plenty of time before I do but looking forward to it now:)
I know I should be greatful for the 12lb loss and you are right, being in the next bracket down (14's) is a nice feeling, even better knowing that the 13's are only around the corner.

I do feel better now for coming on here. I got my OLI catalogue out before and sat for a bit browsing at the clothes that I'd love to buy. And also, just before, my hubby said to me (not knowing that I was a little down about CD) he said "you can really tell you've lost weight, I can definatley see it", I thanked him and told him how I was feeling, so that was encouraging to hear my hubby say that, with him seeing me every day it's hard to see such a small weight loss. I can't wait for the day that someone says to me....."gawd, haven't you lost weight"??:eek: wow, bet that feels brill.

Carebear, it is very hard sometimes isnt it? But you have done so very well in your weigh ins, you are doing so well whether you cheated on Saturday or not. I do hope you are feeling motivated today, this thread and others will spur you on, just think of all those beautiful outfits that you will be wearing this winter!! Get yourself a catalogue or browse the internet for some yummy clothes...that will help you. you are doing great. Together we will all do this.

xxxxxx

aaw, night night spooky. xxx

I had a funny tummy moment earlier today thinking how pleased I was with my 5lb loss last night and comparing it to how you must feel when you actually get to goal....

I'm sure I feel like many on here that goal seems unobtainable (sp?) but you know what we can do it and that fantastic walking on air feeling we get when we do well at a weigh-in will be multiplied beyond belief...

I can't wait to get there and we will do it with each others support.

:grouphugg:

Night Gang - a new day tomorrow...:)

Well this is my last post of Day One - I actually feel quite excited - i so hope i can stick to this. Today was fine - drank 5 litres of water and had 4 LL foodpacks. They really weren't as bad as I thought they were gonna be.

Anyway the real test starts tomorrow - combining work and LL - I had a day off today. Still I did my 40 mins swimming so thats good too.

Don't think I would be able to get through this without all the positive vibes from here though!

Thanks for all your support, Night Night ;)

Back