it's TUESDAY, let's do it hour by hour XXX

Yeah your right sophie , i need to keep thinking about the bigger picture achived by this little bit of deprivation ( nice clothes, healthy me) thanks hun. night Spooky,Hannah,Sophie and lollypop( you've done fantastic today, well done) i'm of to bed too.

Roll on 2morrow yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hi girls sorry ive not been around this past week
I fell off the wagon BIG style :eek:
I treated my first weeks loss with some choccy and that led to bread, cakes and then i just couldnt seem to stop
so a week later and im back at the beginning, only worse!
i gained back what i lost and then a few pounds more :cry:

Ive been telling myself every day today i am getting back on track and then by lunch time im tuckin into rubbish , i dont know why
its like im purposely sabotaging myself!

tomorrow IS a new day though, and i feel better by owning up to you lot
im prob gonna be spending alot of time in here this next few wks, i really need kicking up the backside alot and reminding why im doing this
hope everyone else is doing well, it sounds as if your all doing amazingly!

night girls sam mwah xx

night night Hannah, sweet dreams. Thanks for all your encourageing words. until tomorrow xxx

hello everyone, sounds like you all had a good day today, well done. and well done to those that got weighed today. this is 1st chance i have had to get online today as h2b has had the day of work,we have been into london and am really peased to report to you all that i have been good as gold have stuck to ss 100% even tho we went past sevral mcdonalds kfc pizza hut even went in macdonalds on way home to get h2b some food!! and i have had 4ltrs:tear_drop: was hopin to do more seein as i been up since 5am!! but oh well

night night lollypop and carebear. sweet dreams xxx

Bluehail, wishing you lots of luck in your ss tomorrow. You know you can do it and the result is soooo worth it. Forget about the past week, it's over with now. Getting back on to ss means a slimmer you very soon, not years and years away, in only a few months you will look soooo different. I really don't like the shakes and soups or the bars really so I hate doing this diet, but I'm going to give it my best shot, and I take every day as it comes.
when I read posts or surf the net I often rest my chin in my hand and I can feel that my chin has less fat on it now... and I just nipped to the loo (as you do) and my thighs seem slimmer too. I've only lost 12lbs but deffo there is a difference. Your gain will maily be water (my cdc told me this) and you will lose the majority of your gain in week one of ss, so hun, that's what you have to do.....I have thought to myself during week one... omg, can I really do this...then i pictured the alternative... do I carry on with CD or come off it and just BINGE as I usually do?? and just end up getting fatter and fatter...and my answer was to do cd and give it my best shot. If you need more motivation then go take another peek at the before and after photos... maybe more have been added since you last looked. Sorry this is a long one, tis only coz I care. best of luck hun xxx

hey Saffron, seems there are only a few of us online at the minute, most of the gang have headed off to bed. I'll be heading off soon. Just gonna go read some more threads first.

Well done on resisting the all those yummy hangouts, ooooh, what i wouldnt do for a mac chicken sandwich right now....OOOOOH STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.... :eek: I gotta get foooood outa my head :eek:

heooooh, what i wouldnt do for a mac chicken sandwich right now....

:eek::eek::eek:

oi! stop it! :p think that's just the first time in a week I've felt like I could murder 'real food' lol! ooooo, the lettuce and the mayo and the plastic tasting chicken breast!!! hehehe... actually I would only ever go to MacD's for a Happy Meal :giggle:and a toy :ashamed0005:

Actually y'know what I crave most? Fizzy drinks! :gimi::party0027:Think I'm gonna go get some Coke Zero tomorrow cos it's the only craving I'm having and think I need to wean myself off it rather than go cold turkey lol! Plus it's my treat... I remember doing RC's diet and every Thursday after weigh in me and my mum would stop off at the fish shop for our 'treat' knowing it'd be 7 days before we weighed in again... :rolleyes: Talk about undoing all the good work of the week in one fell swoop! think if my only treat on this diet is a can of coke zero than I ain't doin' too badly...

Wishing everyone good vibes and zzzzzzz's if you're heading for bed...

I'm on day off tomorrow so trying to make myself stay up later than normal so I feel like I'm rebelling and deserve my intended lie-in tomorrow! ;)

tinks xx

aww thankyou sofia, your post really means alot to me!
see you in the hr by hr thread tomorrow :)

Back