it's TUESDAY, let's do it hour by hour

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sophia-jo, 24 July 2007 Social URL.

1. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

good morning everyone:D
    As you can tell I'm feeling happier today, I'M DEHYDRATED AGAIN!!! Really got to be strict with the water. I think the summer berry gives me heartburn, and that was the easiest way for me to guzzle the 4 ltrs, so I have to go plain for a bit and then try the summer berry again and see if I get heartburn.
    so, I got stuff to do this morning and then I'm gonna catch up on last nights threads, I fell asleep with dd and dh was at the gym so I have had a long sleep.
    going to get more water, catch you all later xxx

Have a good morning folks. xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    morning all hope were all well and ready for another day,

just got to say well done to sophia and hannah on you losses bet your feeling fab,

well i got weighed this morning and i m now 1lb of the stone mark so fingers crossed for tomorrow s weigh in,

hope you all have a great day,keep glugging

4. spooky

spooky Banned

Morning all!
    I only managed just over 3 litres of water yesterday :( so need to try harder today!
    Having my hair cut at about half 12 !! can't wait!

Hope everyone has a fab day!:D:D

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi guys im back.Please please please:cry: help me today i need to get back on trackxx

6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    morning ladies. think I might need to join you in here today. Came so close to cheating several times yesterday. Today is day 40 for me and I can feel boredom starting to set in..

7. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Count me in for today too. I was back on SS yesterday after 4 days of 790 & have woken up with a headache so its water, busyness & posting on here that I'm hoping will get me through!
    On a good note though (even though I know I shouldn't weigh every day) the scales moved today so I'm now exactly 1 1/2 stone down. Thats 1/4 of the way through!

Hope everyone is well & feeling strong today.

8. cheeseontoast

cheeseontoast Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Diet:
    ww
    Good morning all,

I think this thread really helped me restart yesterday. i have been trying for months and although it was only day one, I did not cheat at all. That's a big achievement for me.

Congrats to those that have had good losses.

I'll be using this thread again today but not as much as am going out later this morning but will definitely check in this afternoon.

9. spooky

spooky Banned

Paula you will do great today X

10. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Morning all. Hope everyone has a good day!

I cheated yesterday but today is another day and I'm going to have loads of water and get right back into it.

Good luck all

11. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    good morning all, hope we are all well today, its nice and sunny here at the mo hope it stays for a while!!, only drank 3litres of water yesterday need to do more today!!, paula stay strong you can do it hun!!

12. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Thanks spooky and saffron.I need to do this xx:)

13. spooky

spooky Banned

Mochaj same goes for you, You will be a star today!!!:D

14. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    paula you can do this hun you have lost well so far, mochaj draw a line under yesterday and get straight back on track you lost well so far aswell hun, both stay strong and get on here as much as possible we are all here for you both keep up the good work xx

15. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Thanks i think im gonna be sat on here permantlyx:)

16. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

mochaj ,we can do thisx:)

17. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Aw Paula! You know you can do it. Sit by the computer with a big glass of water & it will keep you on track. I'll be on & off all day in between decorating, & I'm sure lots of other people will be on too.

Be strong everyone!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

hi everyone, Paula you will be ok, does as the others say, stay focussed and stay at your p.c. LOL You can and WILL do it, remember WHY you are doing this. Picture yourself in a gorgeous slim outfit, imagine how fantastic it will be to feel LIGHT, and SLIM, as you walk about the house, checking your self out in the mirror as you walk past :D and how wonderful it will be when people say "GAAAAD, HAVEN'T YOU LOST WEIGHT"???
    You can do it, go tiger!!!

20. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Thanks fingers crossed.x:)

21. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Thanks sohiajo,ive been on the scales my weekend of has cost me 5 poundx

22. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Morning all, just read through everyones posts and it seems like today is going to be a day of support offering which we're all brilliant at.... :)

These daily threads have got me through my first week (and I'm a third time re-starter) and so all newcomers to the "Daily" you've come to the right place. :D

Keep posting your updates and you'll want to do well, you'll feel good posting how well you've done with the water and what temptations you've avoided...

I've arranged with work a half days holiday this afternoon so I can go and pick up my DS after school on his last day in Yr R.... I'm so excited.

Wishing everyone a good day...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.