it's TUESDAY, let's do it hour by hour

my 2nd week weightloss is 7 pounds( two weeks on diet weightloss is a stone and a half yayy)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's fantastic, well done carebear.

Love Lou xxx

Thanks ladies :) it was nearly spolied by a MASSIVE feeling to eat a packet of prawn crackers and crisps but i resisted( thank god NO THANK ME :) lol )

Hello everyone!! I've just started my first day on the Cambridge diet so have had 2 shakes so far today, I'm going to have the soup for dinner tonight. I've drank around 2 litres of water so far....can someone let me know how much I should drink a day? Also, I have a little bit of a headache this afternoon.......oh....and I'm feeling a little hungry too, but I suppose my body just needs to adjust doesn't it. I'll be on this forum all the time now as it's great the way you all help each other out etc xx :)

Hi Lisa81

Most people aim for around 4ltrs of water a day, although I've read that some manage 6ltrs a day. I'm aiming for 3 x 1.5ltr bottles of Vittel today. I drink from bottles as I can monitor my intake better :)

How are you finding it? I've got a blurry head this afternoon (my day 1 too!) I think it's the body addapting. I'm having my 2nd pack now with a cup of tea. I'm doing 790 so I get to have skimmed milk and a protein based tea! Can't wait :)

Love Lou xxx

Hi Lisa!
welcome hun:) these threads are great and they keep you on the straight and narrow. 4 litres ideally of water but I and a few of the others have 6( the more water the better the weight loss) and once your in ketosis( fat burning mode 3-5 days) the hunger feelings should stop too.

good luck hun

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks everyone....I've been glued to this forum since starting the Cambridge today. I think it's going to get me through some "moments". Well done to everyone else! xx

Well done craebear youve done great.Hi lisa this is definitly the right place to be.4 litres of water donex

Hello hello!!!
Back from the hairdressers, wow, its different!:D:D
Hubby will come home and wonder if he's in the right house!!!
Have uploaded pics on my photobox in my signature!

Spooky, you look great, that haircut has knocked years off you! You look about 5 years younger :) I can't wait to lose a decent amount of weight as i'm going for a short cut too!

Love Lou xxx

Did anyone else find that they were pretty hungry on the first day of the diet? Please tell me that this will stop once my body has adjusted to the diet!!! x

Well done Carebear - you must be so proud of you... it's a fantastic achievement... :party0049::party0049:

Sophia - I'm definitely on for that 11lb loss in 3 weeks - I've struggled today with the water but popping to shops on way to DS's swimming lesson to stock up on fizzy...

Was lovely to see DS come out of school on his last day and I've spent the last hour going through all his books he's bought home...

You guys are def keeping me on the straight and narrow - I've just thrown a half eaten scotch egg in the bin - so wanted to eat it... I def miss savoury and not sweet - think it's because most of the shakes I like are sweet - I live on the Tetra packs.

Just cooking DS his dinner - think I will have to stay on her to stop from eating his fish and chips...

Hi ladies,
Congrats to all the ladies that had their weigh ins :) Eveyone is doing sooooo well, Keep up the fantstic work ladies.

Paula you can do this hun.

I've had my first shake and 2 ltrs of water got 4 to go. my 2nd week weightloss is 7 pounds( two weeks on diet weightloss is a stone and a half yayy)

OMG you have done brilliantly!!!:eek::eek::eek:
well done x x x

Hannah....

stay away from the fish and chips !!!!!

Welcome to the mad house Lisa !!

You'll get tons of support from us here, we are a great bunch (bigging myself up there too:Dlol).

Did you get yourself a mix of shakes/soups? You'll discover which ones you like and which you don't like this week so next week you can pick your favourites from your CDC.

Wishing you luck Lisa. xxx

How's everyone else doing? xxx

Did anyone else find that they were pretty hungry on the first day of the diet? Please tell me that this will stop once my body has adjusted to the diet!!! x

Once in ketosis Lisa, the hunger pains will deffo go. Did you get some ketostix?? I got a couple from my CDC but bought some from my nearest chemist, 50 for just over a fiver. You can check if you are in ketosis maybe on day 3. That's when you will feel better, more used to the diet and not hungry.... ALTHOUGH.. today I'm a little peckish, not sure if it's because I've ate a CD bar, bit by bit throughout the day.

Anyone else find that they get hungry with eating the CD bars??

Thanks ladies! i'm really pleased and hope i get a nice result next week.

Having my third shake but decided to make it into a vanilla muffin YUCK i wanna PUKE errrrrrr never again.

Hannah you can resist the fish and chips like i'm resisting the burger and chips i'm making here ;)

Lisa the hunger feelings stop when you are in ketosis so thats 3-5 days.

Fish and Chips are dished up and I'm just mixing myself up a soup...

Back