it's TUESDAY, let's do it hour by hour

Funny we must have been posting the same time...

Glad you've had a good day. I've resisted a few temptations today but it doesn't get any easier...

I've just eaten my frozen tetra - did you enjoy your soup? was it as nice this evening as last night?

Night Paula - enjoy BB - who do you want to win?

night night Paula xxx

Hi Hannah,
Nope, no chance of me enjoying my LUSH products at the moment, DD is going to bed later and later and by the time she's asleep I'm also almost ready for bed, and end up just getting a quick shower the next day, so no chance of using one of my gorgeous smelling bath ballistics (bombs) just yet,..besides, it's no fun trying to get out of the bath, I only just about get in LOL maybe I'll save my bombs til I lose a decent amount of weight so I can fit in the bath more comfortably :DLOL I do like the shampoo that I bought and my lucious RING OF ROSES butter cream (for the shower or bath really). I'm off my 'fig and leaves' soap as the smell reminds me of when i was feeling really ill on CD, I must have bought it around those 'bad days' and have used it ever since and I now associate the soap smell to me feeling sick :( I cut it in half so I will give the unused half to my sis when she visits.

Yep, I had my soup and it was very tasty, can't believe it...no doubt I'll get bored of it, I just hope I can stick with it. I have heartburn again, which could be the summer berry or the oriental soup, or both. :( I'm back to the old tap water for the rest of the night, and have my grocery shop being delivered tomorrow from Tesco ( so much better than going in store, saves me soooo much time and even with the delivery charge I save money as I don't fill the trolley with junk) so I have evian water coming in the morning, see if that tastes better than tap water.

Did you enjoy your tetra??? As you know I felt really ill after eating half of a frozen tetra the other evening, I think it was partly because I didn't like it and partly because it's so concentrated and I was dehydrated, my CDC says you should take on a large glass of water after having a tetra with them being sooo concentrated, so no wonder I felt rough. It's put me off them now.

I'm glad you resisted the temptations, me too. DD wouldnt entertain her tea tonight and it was sat there looking at me, I had to throw it in the bin, which I hate to do, don't like wasting food, especially UN TOUCHED food, but it had to be done. I know for a FACT that if I eat, then i won't go back to CD, I won't be able to, if I pig out I know I won't be able to get back on SS, this is why I can't give in, this is my last chance of losing weight, I really do feel that and I only hope that I can continue this way. I'm worried a little about add a meal (aam) in case I eat more than I'm allowed....then end up coming off CD altogether.... AAAWWW I'm sorry, I've probably taken up a whole page with this post, plus my signature is gettin longer and longer, I add things to it all the time...:eek:

I hope everyone else is ok.....

Sophia you're doing great and like many others I'm sure you're getting the motivation from this forum... these daily threads are the best...

Glad you enjoyed your oriental chilli soup again tonight, I enjoyed every spoonful of my choc tetra...

We'll be doing AAM together so we're be fine - and they'll be lots of AAM experts on here to guide us during the week as well...:D

Keep posting and you seem to be enjoying your "potential" clothes shopping.. I joined in with that thread earlier. I'm looking for a nice black dress for 12th October - special evening for me.... let me know what you think of my choices, got to be something special - got to get out of combats for a change...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nite all and here's to another good day tomorrow - weigh-in another day nearer....

night night Hannah. The clothes you posted are gorge, I love dress no. 2. Intrigued to know what your special night is about. I'm sure you'll find the perfect dress and with losing weight you'll look even more gorgeous.

I'm heading up to bed myself soon, going to dream of my size 14 jeans, scared to wish for a smaller size, it seems so far away.

Is everyone ok?? Our thread is usually at the top of the list but must have been quiet as it was way down the bottom til I posted.

I hope you guys are all ok x

Back