it's TUESDAY, let's do it hour by hour

Paula- at least you stopped at 5lb on & if, no when, you stick to SS this week all that & possibly more will be gone. I admire you for not letting it slip further!

I'm decorating today but keep taking lots of breaks for water & minimins! Have discovered that I hate wallpapering but only have 1 drop left to do so the end is in sight. After that I need to clean the window, put a new curtain pole up (that involves drilling argh!) & then get the old carpet out ready for a new one tomorrow. Sounds like I'm a very motivated DIYer I'm sure but I've been doing this one room since my ceiling fell in at Easter!

Anyway keeping busy keeps me out of the kitchen! Hope the rest of you are still doing well.

I'm on first shake and had 1 litre so far. I'm out of ketosis now I just checked. Arrrgh.

I felt hungry an hour ago, so it was a choice between finishing last nights tuna and pasta salad or a CD shake. The bin got the pasta and I got the shake. Waste of good food but to leave it in the fridge would have been diet suicide!

hi guys,just got in from walking the dog 2 miles.Now im bloody cooking a roast dinner aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

:eek:morning everyone!
Can't stop cos the kids want to go out whilst the sun is shining

1st weigh in was this morning and i've lost 10lbs this week, i don't feel any different though and my clothes still fit the same so i'm not sure if its water or fat loss :confused:

anyway better run they're bugging me that they're bored already and its only the second day of the 6wk hols :eek:

hope everyone has a fabulous day and keep reminding yourselfs why your doing this and what the fantastic prize that you get at the end of it is a skinny min body to wear whatever you want with! :D

hi guys,just got in from walking the dog 2 miles.Now im bloody cooking a roast dinner aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

aww bless you, hang in there
it'll be worth it in the end and you don't want that roast dinner as much as you want to lose this weigh do you!!!!

Congratulations Bluehail on your first week weigh-in result - absolutely brilliant....!! :wow:

Enjoy your time with the kids - I'm off shortly to collect my DS from his last day in Yr R - it's gone so quick, it feels like yesterday when I collected him from his first afternoon...

I'm only 1.5L down and 1 Tetra so got to get glugging that water... need to do 11lb in 3 weeks... :eek:

Congratulations Bluehail on your first week weigh-in result - absolutely brilliant....!! :wow:

Enjoy your time with the kids - I'm off shortly to collect my DS from his last day in Yr R - it's gone so quick, it feels like yesterday when I collected him from his first afternoon...

I'm only 1.5L down and 1 Tetra so got to get glugging that water... need to do 11lb in 3 weeks... :eek:

have a fabby afternoon Hannah.

I have had 2 lts of water up to now, one fruits of forest shake (yuk yak yik) and a tiny bit of my very first CD bar (apart from the one my cdc let me taste when i joined CD). I'll spread the bar out throughout the day. And I have my Oriental chillie soup to have for tea, I loved it yesterday, wonder if I will today...here's hoping.

Had some water with summer berry and have now got heartburn AGAIN, it must be the flavouring, I may post a thread and see if anyone else has this problem, I don't want to keep taking gaviscon in case it takes me out of ketosis.

bluehail, that is absolutely fantastic.... When I got weighed last night my cdc and I were thrilled with my 9lbs off and she said that about 5LBS would be water but the other 4 pounds would be PURE FAT !!! Although it's a shame that you can't really tell YET rest assured that you are losing fat not just water. Have you got your ketostix?? I got a tub of 50 form my chemist for £5.odd. You could check that you are deffo in ketosis just to confirm it to yourself, but to lose 10lb in a week you must be. It won't be long before you notice the weight coming off and then... peoples comments will soon follow. WELL DONE YOU!!!!!:D

I'm on first shake and had 1 litre so far. I'm out of ketosis now I just checked. Arrrgh.

I felt hungry an hour ago, so it was a choice between finishing last nights tuna and pasta salad or a CD shake. The bin got the pasta and I got the shake. Waste of good food but to leave it in the fridge would have been diet suicide!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO STRONG MOCHA, honestly, to put the food in the bin.... wow, that's something else.
I'm glad you're back on the straight and narrow, you will hit ketosis quicker now I'm told, so you'll be burning the fat again in no time..... well done you xxxx

Thanks sohiajo,ive been on the scales my weekend of has cost me 5 poundx

Paula, in conversations with my CDC I'm lead to believe that the 5lb that you have gained is more likely to be mostly water, so now you are back on track you'll be burning off the fat quicker than you think. Keep at it hun, we are all here for you, you know that.... you will be super slim before you know it, stick with it.

I only hope that I can practice what I preach....

I am still in with you Hannah, 11lbs in 3 weeks is do-able.
We may need to guzzle more water though, not sure...
you know what, we can't do anything more than our bodies will allow so we can just sit pretty and let ketosis do the work and let our ketones just flood out....:D:D:D

Hi everyone

Just sat reading all of todays posts and wanted to say hello :wavey:

I started 790 this morning, so far so good!

I made it to lunchtime to have my first pack, made a Vanilla muffin, totally scrummy!

I have had 1.5 ltrs warer so far. Morrisons have Vittel bottles on buy one get one free, so stocked up on loads of bottles. Making sure that I have at least 3 bottles each day.

Mochaj, I totally admire you for binning the pasta salad. Well done :)

Bluehail, well done on the loss. That is fantastic.

Here's to a 100% perfect day for all of us.

Lou xxx

Hi ladies,
Congrats to all the ladies that had their weigh ins :) Eveyone is doing sooooo well, Keep up the fantstic work ladies.

Paula you can do this hun.

I've had my first shake and 2 ltrs of water got 4 to go. my 2nd week weightloss is 7 pounds( two weeks on diet weightloss is a stone and a half yayy)

Back