it's TUESDAY, let's do it hour by hour

Fish and Chips leftovers in the bin.

One Chicken and Mushroom soup consumed along with 500ml of still cold delicious water.....

Am not organising DS for swimming and looking forward to getting out the house for half hr...

Looking forward to frozen choc tetra as my evening treat...

xxx

Struggling with water today, girls, up to 2 1/4 litres only and I have had 3 coffees. Gonna do some warm water in a bit

Nice hair cut spooky, have you had your colour done too??

My hair is similar colour and a bit longer than yours..My hair is naturally VERY curley, which when I was younger looked lovely, but for the past year or two I've been straightening it, it still goes curly though when wet:D I'm letting my hair grow now for my upcoming weight loss, I'll just get a trim every now and then and then when the OLD ME is back, I'll go for a new do, not sure what though.

Got to go get some more water...glug glug glug xxx

Spooky - loving the new hairstyle... not very spooky more sassy....

Hubby in for a real treat...

Not surprised... it does look fab...

Your hair looks fab spooky! hows everyone doing?

i'm on myy 6th and last ltr yayyyyy.

Pleased to see everyone doing great today.... :)

I've just finished my 3.5L of water and waiting patiently for my frozen tetra to defrost a bit...

Feet firmly up on the sofa... :)

Hello everyone, darling hubby is just giving our darling daughter a bath, she LOVES the bath, always has done.
So, I just posted tons of clothes on the CLOTHES FOR MOTIVATION thread... very nice.

I'm not sure about my water intake, I think I could only just be hitting 3 lts, usually I make up some fizzy with berry and put it into a ltr bottle and when it's gone I start again until I've had my 4 lts... went a bit wonky today so I'm just gonna drink and drink coz I don't want to get dehydrated again, it feels almost like day 2 again when that happens, proper YUK.

Paula, have you stuck to SS today??

Sophia, how you doing today? On track for the big 11...? :D

Are you off enjoying your LUSH products?

Back