Its Tuesday -Lets do it Hour by Hour !!

szoes

Hi

I have never done this Hour By Hour Tread, but as I am up in Singapore 7 hrs before most people, I thought I would start this today.

Evey day I start off well and fall off CD by 5pm so I thought being here today may get me through !!!

All the best to everyone today :wave_cry:

Morning guys, Busy day for me today.
Off to Drs first then into town for a mooch round and then off to work this afternoon until 9pm. So won't be posting much again today.:rolleyes:

Already 1 litre down and having a hot summer berry....still holding in there, although yesterday I did get the fancies for a while. But pleased to say I resisted.:rolleyes:

Good luck any one with a weigh in today.

Have a great day and stay positive..:D

Take Care
XX

Oh Nessa you can restist, remember by giving into temptation its only yourself that your hurting, chin up sweetie xx

Back to work for me today and then WI this evening. Im so thirsty this morning and i was during the night aswell even though i drank over 4lt yesterday, i wonder if its the horrid antibiotics?

Hope everyone has great days whatever they are doing xx

Morning all! :D

Thanks Sam, off on a train this afternoon... leaving hubby with the kids!:eek:
He got up early with me this morning so he could make sure that he knew the routine with the kids. He is usually out at work or looking after them at the weekend where he dosen't have to get them ready for school:D

Won't post till maybe tomorrow night now, although Hubby if he gets the chance will be on here in my username playing in the arcade:D:D
Good luck all!
X

Good Morning Peeps,

I've been up since early, went to bed really early last night.

Been doing my Tesco online shop, should have done it yesterday, but I can't eat the food anyway to who cares?? LOL
There's well enough to keep the troops going til it arrives.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I've been out loads lately, almost everyday for a week, shopping for clothes and shoes for my little girl and also getting her some birthday prezzies for next month, she'll be three :D

I'm on my aam week as of today, yay, looking forward to that.

Hope y'all have a great day.

ttfn xx sj xx

Morning all.

I'm so tired this morning and motivation to work is at 0%....

I've had half my breakfast tetra with hot water and will start glugging shortly...

Spooky have a wicked couple of days - enjoy your training, I'm sure it will be fun..

Nessa - hang on in there, you can beat the temptations... no-one's worth the lbs going on..

Sarah - Good luck with your WI this evening - let us know how you get on...

Wishing everyone else a good day...

H x

Ive got a really bad headache this morning, similar to the headache I had on day 2 and 3. It couldnt still be carb withdrawal could it, as I ate carbs on Friday night at my birthday meal. Thought they would have been long gone my now. Im still retaining water though so I suppose they could still be in my system??

Morning Everyone

Still feeling "weird" !! Can't put my finger on it! Stupidly got on the scales this morning feeling bloated and fat (3rd day of totm) and had put on half a pound - joy. I hate totm - my tum blows right out and i feel so rubbish.

Anyway, beautiful sunny day down here in Hastings. Day off today so doing bits with ds. This evening round to my friend's for dinner - she has 3 kids who my ds absolutely adores so its always a nice evening. My friend is really good with my CD too and she will cook me some chicken and broccoli or something similar. She runs a clothes business on ebay - loads of lovely clothes, shoes and handbags so i was going to have a look through tonight. In my bloated state i may have to put that off to another time!

SJ - you've reminded me, i need to order my Mum's sainsburys shopping online today. She gives me her order, i do it on the computer and then its delivered to her door. She doesnt drive and since my Dad died its harder for her to get to the big supermarkets. I therefore do it online for her now - much easier.

Good luck with the shopping for your dd - you are so lucky buying for a little girl. They have such nice things dont they? My DS loves Dora and always wants the Dora clothes! I've let him have the pink Dora lunchbox and flask but I draw the line at the clothing range! lol

Enjoy your aam week - that little bit of food makes all the difference doesnt it? xx

Nicky - Enjoy your day hun xx

Wannalose8stone - wow! you sound like you are really in your stride this week! Well done to you! You've given me some inspiration today because i was feeling abit down -thankyou xx

Sarah M - Good luck with weigh in hun - keep us posted xx

Nessa - blokes eh?! You've just found one of your triggers - you want a nice big bar of choc to make you feel better BUT just remember it will make you feel all nice and warm for 5 or 10 minutes but afterwards you will feel awful and its just not worth it. Can you treat yourself in any other way today? get your nails/hair done? abit of shopping on the internet? ( i love asos at the moment) I am all for finding alternative ways to cheer myself up - proving abit costly at the moment but at least its all fat free! lol

Hedgemag - sounding positive - have a great day hun

paula - day 5? fab. you should be really getting into it by now - well done you - the hardest days are over hun xx

szoes - hello to Singapore! well done you. Hows the weather over there at the moment? i've never been to singapore but i've heard its great. do you work there?

Sorry for the long post everyone - abit chatty this morning!

xx

Hannah - lovely to see you - life sounds hectic for you at the moment with all the motherfunkers stuff. You are doing great.

Sorry to hear about your small gain yesterday. The great thing is that you havent let it put you off and it could be due to so many factors. I am sure that with a strict week that will fall off AND MORE by next weigh in - keep going girl xxx

Sam - i get the odd raging headaches with this diet - pop out of nowhere! Usually have to succumb to the ol headache pills and also a cold lavender patch on my forehard - have you got any? they are wonderful - freezing cold - and they smell heavenly! Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Morning all

Thought I would get on early before work gets in the way again!!

Feeling really positive today as for the first time in as long as I can remember the scales started with an 11!!!!!! okay so it is 11st 13.5lbs but hey it's an 11!!!!! This probably sounds really silly but I was so happy I had a little cry in the shower, how daft am I.

Nessa, please try to resist you are strong and can do this and as Sarah said it is only yourself that you hurt. Good luck hun!

Well done for doing an hour at the gym Sam, I wish I could find the motivation to exercise but so far it has eluded me. Keep dusting off the equipment at home but never quite get on it and I don't think looking at it has quite the same effect!!

JJJ - hope you feel a little more yourself soon, look after yourself and get to the doctors if you are worried.

Everyone sounds like they have busy days lined up - ENJOY.

Georgie
x

Good idea Sam, I mean dusting and then standing on it is almost an exercise routine in itself!!! PMSL

Gx

Good morning all,

Sam sorry to hear you have a headache , i had one all day yesterday!! hope yours goes v soon hun,

SarahM good luck with weigh-in,

Nessa dont give in to temptations babe it will ony make you feel worse in the end stay strong plz,

Hedgemag enjoy your day,

Paula well done on day 5,

SJ enjoy your aamw babe,

Sorry i havent been around for a few days but have had internet probs!!! and boy i have missed you lot :)
Anyway i have been doing well have finally started drinking 4ltrs :tear_drop: a day since friday after 12wks of plain water i have sterted haveing sone of the orange flaouring in my :tear_drop: and it has seemed to have done the trick as you all no i have struggled the last couple of wks with :tear_drop:intake so am pleased i have got it back agian plus i might help again with weigh-in this wk fingers crossed anyhow. Really craved choc last night (totm due any day now), but didnt give in to that but did have to have a cd bar to stop myself haveing a proper choc bar!! oh well but it better than proper cheating i spose!!

morning all,
suffering with my back today, so not a happy bunny :(
DD1 finishes school at 12.35 2day as school have open eve 4 prospetive pupils 2nite, so going to take her 2 local garden centre 4 coffee, we don't get much time just her n me, so a little treat for her.
hope you all ahve a good day, regardless of what you are doing.
xx :)

Back