It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Afternoon all hope all is going well, i've had a bit of a bad 12 hours i've been bad....had 2 bags of snack a jacks and 3 giant cookies and last night i had peanut butter on toast!!!!!!! ooops and there was me shouting at other people to step away from the food last night lol i've got no-one to blame but myself ooo and i went for physio again today and they put me on traction for my neck then i went to occupational health for work and the doc said i'll prob be off for the next 4 weeks grrrrr it's a good job i've got u lot to keep me on the straight and narrow or i'd eat mysel to death out of boredom

Clare-definately a weekend treat-I'm not allowed one already had a weekday one-Handbag off ebay!!!!
Christina-Keep away from the food girl!Sorry to hear you'll be off work for that long-does anyone know if we have been on CD for weeks is our own fat carb free!!!!!!!
Natalie-Well done for keeping extras out of soup!!

ooo mary poppins carb free fat what an interesting thought lol mines full of carbs right now hehe i shall flush it out with water :)

I'm so bored today I've been thinking about all sorts of strange things(Some of which been single I really don't have to think about!!!)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i have the funniest scales in the world........................

i apparently weigh

7st 13lbs AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

do what i just did and jump on your scales all over the lounge i've gone from 18st 3lbs to 7st 13lbs
:-D

no chance i'm keeping them forever if i had a good enough camera i'd take a pic to prove it lol

ok i was bloated from junk before and now i'm water bloated lol i need a new hobby what can i do that requires little movement from the neck and back but will provide me with entertainment

Ahhhhh haaaaaaa - that'll be coz the tea with sugar makes you want biccies & that way you stay the size you are!!!!!!! I dont want him knowing anything about me & my diet, TBH I am doing this for me - yeah I can give him the 2 finger salute as well but its me me me at the moment. That probably sounds totally selfish and its not meant to, obviously I put my kids 1st but I think you'll all know what I mean xxxx

yes and then the bickkis come out and i could dunk them all until the tea is gone!!! Your dead right doing this for yourself. You are not selfish at all
I to am doing this for myself, my health, my little girl and no one else and well maybe my bf seeing as i was 4stone lighter when i met him!!

Sewing? Writing letters? Writing a book a la KD style? Um, reading (not bending head too much), watching tv..... looking at fab dresses on the internet that you will fit into when you've reached goal....?? xx

Aww thankyou :) I've got a very short attention span at the minute i've got the tv on whilst minimining and on a wedding forum and searching for a honeymoon but im so very bored i really want to go to the gym but my physio wont let me wahhhhhh anyone want to take me to alton towers or blackpool oooooo or an arcade pop me on a chair where the 2p games are and ill be happy

woohoo, have been for my weigh in this afternoon and have lost 5.5lbs - I am delighted :D Almost a stone, and with the 2lb I lost in early Jan that is a 1st 1.5lb since Christmas :talk017:

I'm back from the Asda area - I am not discussing what is in my cupboards :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:.... Needless to say I will be have NONE of it whatsoever!

I spent 90quid and all I got for me was 4lt sparkling water and a new mug....

I'm just in here while kids have their tea - mince rice & grated cheese.... Out of sight out of mind and all that - kids even put the shopping away, well most of it - which is a right touch! Bad enough buying but having to put it away when you're used to putting shopping away, with a glass of wine & a facefull of whatever comes to hand it aint quite the same!

Food is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo last year for me xxxxx

Hello all

Well done on your loss Wiggly!!

Well done everyone else for staying on track ... Nina, get the water down you, you'll be fine.

Had another good day so far, but I am getting a bit anxious at the moment ... (dont keep reading if food bothers you, skip this paragraph) Other half is bringing dominoes pizza and some other stuff from there home with him for himself and the kids, we also have a chocolate birthday cake ... now the pizza isnt bothering me but the choc cake ... argh!! Lets hope my willpower doesnt let me down now.

Will check in later, have a great evening all xxx

Hello all

Well done on your loss Wiggly!!

Well done everyone else for staying on track ... Nina, get the water down you, you'll be fine.

Had another good day so far, but I am getting a bit anxious at the moment ... (dont keep reading if food bothers you, skip this paragraph) Other half is bringing dominoes pizza and some other stuff from there home with him for himself and the kids, we also have a chocolate birthday cake ... now the pizza isnt bothering me but the choc cake ... argh!! Lets hope my willpower doesnt let me down now.

Will check in later, have a great evening all xxx

Hi Missy - brill loss yesterday hun, bet you're chuffed.... RE OH & illicit purchases, tell me about it, my cupboards are stuffed to buldging with party food and cakes for daughters do & sleepover Fri night - plus T & cake sunday when its her actual birthday! Still its only this year I'll miss out on nibblin.....

Back