It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Well done Nellis for resisting you enjoy your 2 packs. Twiglet well done for getting through to day 3 i think this is the worst day, not sure about the 4th pack but i'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be able to advise :)

So I wondered what I could mix the husks with and the only answers were water or green tea. So I decided it cant be THAT bad in green tea. How wrong was I! So unless you fancy drinking warm steaming lumpy greenish brown slime, don't try what I tried. It was funny though, that I thought it might even be edible :rotflmao: It looked like something from a horror film!

Hehe I second this - I tried it with bouillon - big mistake!

Well done clare with a whole month of ss.Did you do an AAMW?

Susan

Wk 5 is my AAM wk which starts on Sun xxx BUT the bestest thing that has happened to me this evening is that I have been for a pooooooooooooooo..... OMG - I was feeling uncomfortable and its so easy to still expect to go daily and a certain amount but when you dont gor for 3-5 days at time it starts to get bit difficult!

Anyway - bet you're really glad you read my post now.

I', off up the wooden hill - sleepy bunny after me early start, must do better with me water only had 3ltr 1 coffee, 1 T plus should and shakes - ahhhhh well night beauties xxxx

Back