It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Well done wiggly on the weight loss.

I have a Q for you girlies, is any one elses OH a waste of space sometimes and will only do things when you nag them to and dont use their initiative to do something then when you get fed up of waiting for them to do it you do it and they say oh why did you do that i was going to do it???

Am really annoyed with Ste we had to dismantle the bed almost 2 weeks ago for the electrician to put some wiring in for the conservatory under my floor boards and well the bed still hasnt been rebuilt now im one of these people that when something needs doing i do it i dont wait and wait and wait til it gets done and so enough was enough i've rebuilt my bed which i know i'll regret in the morning coz i'll be in agony but even things like hoovering or doing the washing or changing the bedding and when he finally does do something it takes him about 2 hours longer than it would have taken me and has this whole sloth posture as if i've asked him to do the hardest most painful task in the world GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ok there's been a breakthrough....OH is now upstairs with 1001 carpet cleaner cleaning the carpet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done wiggly on the weight loss.

I have a Q for you girlies, is any one elses OH a waste of space sometimes and will only do things when you nag them to and dont use their initiative to do something then when you get fed up of waiting for them to do it you do it and they say oh why did you do that i was going to do it???

No offence to any blokes reading but it is a fundamental difference between the genetic and mental make up of men and women. I am sure I remember reading somewhere that they actually did a study on it and proved it. Sorry hun get used to it, they are all the bloody same!!

blimey Nina are you sure he doesn't need supervising?

lol he's only doing it so i wont sulk all week and make his life a misery he was huffing and puffing when i asked him to help me chase the bunnies downstairs

now he will probably be a matyr all week cos he has done it. Mine does that, does what is a routine task for me i.e. ironing and then makes a massive deal about it for the rest of the week.

i think they should have released a pancake flavoured bar or shake or soup lol

ewww that'd b a bit sickly ok i'm gonna stop talking about scrummy food and think of my bikinis that'll ill be purchasing in 4 months time

yes Nina you are a bad influence lol I have been avoiding food talk all day. Even if I lose all the weight I want to I will never be back in a bikini not after three kids all c sections. I am even thinking I am going to need a tummy tuck eventually

Hey i'm already covered in stretch marks all up my back and i am going to wear my marks with pride they'll be my personal war wounds of my hard journey!!!!! Dont let your skin hold u back and i'll probably need a tummy tuck too and a boob lift and inflation and liposuction and i could do with a personal trainer too

GOOD LUCK SHARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Sharon!!

Well folks...I went to tescos to get pancake stuff for hubbie...I picked up some salmon parcels that only had 1g of carb in them...I walk around the store and thn went and put them back!!:D I also didn't take a pancake from hubbie although sorely tempted!!

AND I am now here with a double meal as I only had one pack all day! Phew! I am trying...but sometimes it can be REALLY trying....:)

Back