It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Morning all,
Stayed in bed for as long as I could today (half term) so I didn't eat 2 bars for brekkie like yesterday! Gawd it did make me windypops!lol
I've got a urine infection and very sore throat so feeling very sorry for myself at the moment and DD wants to go swimming later on!!!
It's a gorgeous day outside - cold but really bright and sunny which always lifts my mood. The blossom is appearing on the trees also - YEEHAAAAA - Summer is acomin in!lol
Welcome to the newbies - you will receive nothing but support and love here and no judgementalism cos we have all been there, done it etc etc. We just help each other out here so please post your good times and bad and we'll be there for you.
Ag - please don't beat yourself up about your blip. Today is a new day and you will be ok! OK GIRL - STAY STRONG!
Take care everyone - be safe
Tansyx:)

Welcome all you newbies to the daily , keep us posted.

AG sending loads of<<<<hugs>>>> to you

Opppps! Sorry luvlies I forgot to post a good monring thread to you all...

Maggie - well done on your successful day 1, Tansy sorry bout your bottom burps & that you are poorly, AG - big hugs sorry you had a nasty day....

Well done to all the losers, good luck for all Tue WI's and welcome all the newbie doobies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone, it's done now and no point dwelling on it. Don't feel 100% today but feel loads better than yesterday and I think a few days 100% SS'ing again will perk me up. Make me realise I can do it again.

Should have came on here for your support, would have made me feel better I think but just felt ridiculous so thought i'd wait. Note to self: Maybe post regardless of feeling ridiculous in future.

Thanks for the hugs. Big hugs to everyone too....
:grouphugg:

AG hun, this place is for good and bad times...more importantly the bad times, so you feel you are not alone.

It's good to hear from people who can SS 100%, but I think it's also better to know that most of us have blips (my weekends for example!!:eek:) but we still keep going cause we know it will be one more day closer to losing the weight.

So don't ever feel you can't share!:)

Have been to my official weigh in.

Yesterday I took off 4lbs to get to the 112lbs/8 stones loss.

My official weigh in was a 5lbs loss, which is absolutely incredible!

Will take the other pound off next week's weigh-in!

CONGRATULATIONS STBG
Fantastic news - Well done to you!
TAnsyx:)

Sending you lots of :hug99: Ag

Congratulations STBG :party0011:

Well I am truly gobsmacked!

I never thought it possible to lose 5lbs in one week on 790!

Just goes to show!

That means I have lost 15lbs in just four weeks - on 790!!

I could do with keeping this up - even though I know it is not possible to do so!

Afternoon my lovelies and it's so lovely to see new people on here HELLO!!!!!!!

Maggie well done on getting through 2 great days

Ag forget your blip and as we always saw draw a line under it you can do it hun!!!!!

OH no i've forgotten what else there was and i've only just read it lmao oh STBG CONGRATULATIONS you're a real STAR!!!!!!! You'll be at goal before you know it now....how exciting!!!!!!

Right if i've forgotten anyone i'm sorry but big huggles anyway xxxxxxxxxx

Well i finally fell asleep at 5am this morning only to wake up at 6am with the mother of all headaches GRRR so i ended up waking up Ste when i was rummaging round my drawers for pain killers but then nodded off til 7.30 when Ste got up and then back off again til lunch. Oh and i think our family is cursed my other bun Parsley was taken to hospital last night coz he's struggling to urinate and he's been transferred this afternoon to the rabbit vets again so i'm ust waiting for them to ring and let me know what's going on and if that isnt enough my Dad's 15yr old cat had to go to the vets coz he had goo running down his ear.....he had an abcess from fighting so they've shaved his head and lanced the abcess and made him wear a cone poor love so Dad brought him home and Butch went on my parents bed to sleep went in to look at him and theres blood all over the bed and the poor cat's panting away and miaowing lightly so Dad's now back at the vets with him. IT would be nice to have 1 month away from the vets!!!!!!!

Dietwise going strong again today but as ive not been up long only on my 2nd litre and i've had some weetabix and my CD bar :)

I am BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED...:sigh:

Fortunately, there is minimins! :D

Ninababes: poor cat! It is awful, they don't even know why they suffer like that...Or do they?

Elie

Well Butch has been kept in now too so we're 2 animals down lol!!!!

I'm bored too Ellie what about playing some of the arcade games or something on FB???

FB?

The thing is, I am supposed to mark copies...:rolleyes:

I loooove procrastinating :p

I hope your pets will get well soon. So far, mine have been fine (fingers crossed!)

Elie

Blimey I haven't been on the daily yet!:eek:

Hello peeps, having quite a good day. Its been snowing here, about an inch thick so far. I expect there will either be loads more later or it will all vanish!

Hope it goes... tooo cold!!!!:D

Dd2 still got the Pox, have asked at school and she can go back next monday!!

Had a rubbish day diet wise yesterday, but doing better today.. 100% so far so good....

Back