It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

FB= Facebook Ellie.

Tut you've got all night to mark work or you could give them all an A for effort lol!!!!!!

Spooky lovely to see you good luck on your 100% day you know you can do it hun!!!!

Give them all an A...MMMh, tempting...:p Although some may faint at the mere sight of an A :p (I am naughty!)

I am window-shopping online at the mo, playing with my virtual model. It keeps me going to look at clothes for when I reach my target :D

What you scared of hun???

Oooo i love shopping of any form and you've just reminded me i'm supposed to be going out on a punk fancy dress night tomorrow and i need some leggings arghhhh where can i get some from??

Yep, I'd say Newlook too!!!!!!

A punk dress!!!!:D You see to be having fun :D

Elie

Hi everyone and welcome to all the new people on the daily.

Primark for leggings?and sorry your cat is poorly.
Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday Becky.

Struggling a bit today-cravings hitting me-also Thursday is a really crap anniversary for me and I know that is on my mind too.Last diet I was on 2 years ago didn't survive this week,but I am more determined this time.

Hope everyone is having a good day and good luck with weigh ins

STBG - how does it feel to only have 41lb to go?

Must be amazing... :)

It is strange in that, although it has been almost 7 months so far, it seems to have gone by so fast, if that makes sense.

Now that goal seems to be so close it is quite surreal.

Have got so used to being on the Cambridge diet that it has become a way of life.

I am going to Malta for two weeks in April, on an all-inclusive, so am going to go up to 1000 plan. That worries me a little but it is the only way for me to do it. I don't drink alcohol so that won't be a problem but at least I get all my water/black coffee included!! It was only £120 more expensive for the all-inclusive as opposed to Half Board.

Then, when I come back home I will tackle the rest of the pounds I need to lose.

For the moment I need to lose as much as possible before 8th April!!

Morning All,

Only lost lb yesterday and was well depressed. I lost my Dad aged 48 just over a year ago and that got to me too because when not on this diet I used to drink a lot on a weekend which kinda numbed me to the world for the week. Felt lousy lousy lousy yesterday and had to put myself to bed at one point to stop the hysterics. Anyway the result of which was a day of absolute carnage to SS. Have eaten a normal persons junk/take away food for a month in a day. :cry:

Day 1 again today so fingers crossed I can stick with it and don't fall off the wagon again. I know eating only made me feel worse and I knew that before eating and technically I think even If I'd lost 6lb yesterday I was going to eat. It was a bad bad day. All behind me now though....... I hope.

Positive Mental Attitude............. AGAIN.

So day 1-SS'ing
1 strawberry shake down
1 ltr water

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!

:grouphugg:

Big hugs.

Hope you have a better day yoday

Well done, what an incentive to look towards. You've done brilliantly so far. I hope I last 7 + months, really need to get rid of this pain in the arse person that's attached to me. LOL!

Have just worked out that it is 7 weeks today to the 8th April.

So, hopefully 3lbs per week x 7 = 21lbs

Leaving 20lbs to lose!!

Well i went to Asda and got some SIZE 18 JEANS WITH A BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoooooooooooo

Thats fab Nina - I must admit I've had to put 1 pair of mine in the bin and the pair I am wearing today need to be passed on (my friend's a wee bit bigga than me and I'm passing my stuff on to her).
I would nt mind but I only bought these before Xmas & I've worn them about 5 times .............. Never mind xxxx

lol at the minute i've only got 3 tops that fit all the rest are huge i think it's time i believed my top really is a size 16 now lol my coat is enormous and i only bought that in November but it's wonderful :)

lol at the minute i've only got 3 tops that fit all the rest are huge i think it's time i believed my top really is a size 16 now lol my coat is enormous and i only bought that in November but it's wonderful :)

I've got a tonne of stuff to 'slim back into' mind you I think I need to start being a bit realistic in the fact that some of it I just wont wear even when I am slimmed down!
I'm stuck at the mo, no money for new clothes and not quite slim enough yet to warrant a spend up - its all about the BELTS :D:cool:

lol i'm the same totally skint!!!!! My body's weird and doesnt like belts they always end up on my flesh instead of on my trousers

Well I have the headache from hell, I've just had another 1.5 lt of water which makes 3.5 so far, I split 2 packs into 4 so again have more fluids than usual in those....
I dont drink black coffee and have 1 pint of black T in the evening - but this is like a nasty banging feeling inside the side of my head!:cry::cry::cry::cry:.....
I'm going to take a couple of tabletto's and see how I get on - and I've got an early start in the morning so can do without the head from hell :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:...
I'll pop back later and see how you all are xxx

Back