It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

I;ve got a headache too...have one of my Thai Spinach soups but hopefully this means ketosis isn't far away!:D

Well I have the headache from hell, I've just had another 1.5 lt of water which makes 3.5 so far, I split 2 packs into 4 so again have more fluids than usual in those....
I dont drink black coffee and have 1 pint of black T in the evening - but this is like a nasty banging feeling inside the side of my head!:cry::cry::cry::cry:.....
I'm going to take a couple of tabletto's and see how I get on - and I've got an early start in the morning so can do without the head from hell :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:...
I'll pop back later and see how you all are xxx

I've had similar on and off this week T4M - I thought maybe it was the weather as that usually brings on migraines for me but the weather is fine here. DH did mention that the air quality is rubbish at the moment so I'm putting it down to that. Sending you a :hug99: though.

Susan - I've had cravings this week as well, even to the point of dreaming I ate a roast dinner last night :eek: was horrified when I woke up this morning because I thought I'd really eaten it :cry: They seem to be wearing off a bit tonight thank goodness but they've been hard to work through. Hope you manage to get through your difficult day tomorrow, sending you lots of :vibes::vibes::vibes:and :hug99:

God knows what mine is - cant be dehydration, probably something evil inside my heeeeeeed.... I saw some cashew nuts in the cupboard, 1 nearly flew out of the pack and jumped into my mouth - nearly but not quite - pain in heeeeed worse since this strange incident ?????
:eek::D:cool::eek::D:cool:

It's a warning - cashew nuts are bad for your diet :p so now it's making you feel ghastly so you're not tempted!

You're welcome Clare ;) and good on you for folding 'em back up (evil things that they are!)

Bloody nuts!!!!! I went to my mum's and she had a huge bowl of pistachios and pecans on her table which my kids started munching!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Pecans are my fave but def off limits on SS!lol
So sorry you are feeling rough T4M - hope you are better soon, it's awful when you've got a banging head.
I've been a very good girl today!!! Took DD swimming so actually got some exercise for the first time in erm......months, years!lol
I feel very virtuous at the moment and am taking her again on Thursday. Actually I really enjoyed it, the water was lovely and warm but I'll see how the aches and pains are tomorrow!
Stay strong everyone
Tansyx:)

Bloody nuts!!!!! I went to my mum's and she had a huge bowl of pistachios and pecans on her table which my kids started munching!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Pecans are my fave but def off limits on SS!lol
:)

When I went to purchase my husks, there was a pack of bloody brazils on the cashiers desk - & I've bought my Dad a bar of fruit & nut today...... arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh:p:p:p:p:p

I love all nuts too, specially the ones that you crack yourself, and the ones with dried fruit in..... Trouble is I dont just have 3-4 kernals oh no no no no nooooooooooooo.... I can do the packet!!!!!! Oopps a daisy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

SAY NO TO NUTS!

I've just pee'd....I'm IN KETOSIS!!!!:D

Well i went to Asda and got some SIZE 18 JEANS WITH A BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoooooooooooo

Fabulous!good on you girlie

hey folks! well done on the exercise tansy, and go nat!! been whacked on the head with the K fairy!!!

i also tried a bit of exercise this evening, did 20mins on my trampette, 50 sits ups and 30 press ups. ive only got 20lbs to go now, so think i need to start toning up!
not so good on the diet side yet, must get ass in gear!

Clare hope the headaches better-Have you been staring at a computer screen for too long today;)

Heres a hug anyway:hug99:

Tansy well done with the swimming!

Clare hope the headaches better-Have you been staring at a computer screen for too long today;)

Heres a hug anyway:hug99:

Tansy well done with the swimming!

Ahhh fankooo & er yes........... I'm all for taking a tablet to get rid of headaches and its all gone!

Delli - dont worry the nuts are no longer jumping out of the packet!

Back