It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all, the weekend over and back to the grind.

Hope you all had a fabbie time...I did ;) came back with a 2lb gain. But hayhoe! that will be gone by tomorrow :D.

Having a busy day with clients so will only be lurking around...

Good luck with any weigh ins today too

HM

Morning Hedgie...glad you had a great time.That two pounds will be gone in no time.
It's peeing down here :( and it's quite chilly too.
Having a couple of days off, I shall be spending the day wrapped up, glugging water and generally chilling.
What's everybody else's plan for the day?
Keep up the good work y'all.
Gaynor x x

hey everyone, got my first weigh in tomoz so very nervous about that! im hoping for a loss of AT LEAST 7 pounds but we'll see lol, does anyone else dream about food? since iv started this diet every night iv dreamt about cheating and eating loads of food..and when i wake up i feel worried that it actually happened lol im going mad! xxxx

Good luck with your weigh in Jackie!
half term hols!Already shouted twice at kids that might help the low blood pressure!2 Kittens +their mum arrived at work over the weekend so that will keep us entertained!I will post you all some photos...even if you are all fed up with my pics by now!
Off to dentist with child no 1...
Hope everyone has a great day and good luck with any WI

Morning everyone.
Looks like the sun has disappeared up here as well.
My house is currently in chaos as i'm having new windows fitted. I never realised just what a mess it can make. Upstairs is blowing a gale as they made the wise decision to remove all of the windows at the same time, it's bloomin freezing.
Mind you it is nice to have my house full of men ;).
You'll soon get used to those dreams Jackie, you actually start enjoying them after a while. :)

thanks guys! and good luck to everyone! xx

Morning everyone & hope you're all well!

Getting sooooooo pee'd off with this weather, the children aren't getting out & as a result are getting up to all sorts of mischief :rolleyes: lol

I have my 6th weigh-in later this morning. I'm really really nervous. I've had a good week this week & my scales show a decent loss, I guess after my flukey loss last week :eek: I'm worried that i'll be disappointed with what i see on the CDC's scales & it wont be as good as it is on mine. Ah well no point fretting about it, what will be, will be and i guess the important thing is that i'm well & truly back on the wagon this week :)

Have a good day everyone!

Morning everyone & hope you're all well!

Getting sooooooo pee'd off with this weather, the children aren't getting out & as a result are getting up to all sorts of mischief :rolleyes: lol

I have my 6th weigh-in later this morning. I'm really really nervous. I've had a good week this week & my scales show a decent loss, I guess after my flukey loss last week :eek: I'm worried that i'll be disappointed with what i see on the CDC's scales & it wont be as good as it is on mine. Ah well no point fretting about it, what will be, will be and i guess the important thing is that i'm well & truly back on the wagon this week :)

Have a good day everyone!

Tell me about it! the weather is awful, makes me feel so depressed just want some sunshine! just think of it this way, a loss is a loss and you'll never see those numbers again, thats kinda how im looking at it! got my first weigh in tomoz so as long as iv lost something ill be happy lol

Good luck! xxx

Thanks Jackie & good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow x

Miserable here too. DH gets itchy feet tho, so wants to take kids out for a trek........

I suppose it will do me good too, instead of sitting on the sofa and watching tv......

hi guys,Just getting stuck into my water.My mum has kindly took dd for the day so im of for a bit of pampering later on at the salon. Have few other things to do bank postoffice stuff and that then i tend to give the house a quick clean before she gets back and its all messed within 5mins!!! Good luck to everyone with wi's and the looosers :)
becky x

Back