IT'S Wednesday*******LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR****

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgemag, 28 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good morning, thought I would start the daily today....as you are all sleeping lol

Having a mug of GT to get me going, off to town later and then a day to chilll.

Hubby of to Wolverhampton for the footie so won't be home until 1 o'clock in the morning..

Have a good day each

HM

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Good Morning Maggie and everyone else,

1pint of water and 1 black coffee down so far this blooming cold but sunny morning,

Hope hubby enjoys the footie and his team win maggie,and enjoy your chill out day huni xxx

Good luck for any weigh-ins today xxx

4. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    morning Tara, what exciting things are you up to today??

5. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Boring stuff today more darn house work,not been in properly for 2 days now so need to catch up again ho hum what fun lol, but minis and facebook might take over lol

6. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good for you, Sorry I have just won scrabble game...it was a close one though. xx

7. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  8. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes that would be good, I have sent you the game.....your turn hun x

9. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  10. clairelesley

clairelesley Fairy Princess to Be

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning, you scrabble-addicts-you!
    Well, halfway through my first litre and settled at my desk with a cup of rooibos. Feeling very chipper this morning, got a good nights sleep (makes all the difference, doesn't it?) and was listening to the Mika album (Life in Cartoon Motion) this morning; it's like this weird mix of Abba/Queen/Elton John cheesy-electro-pop but it definitely made me smile.
    And my 'boss' is out of the office all day again, so no hassle from that quarter!
    Also just found out there's an 'event' with 20% off at Carnaby Street tomorrow night and as Lush is my favouritist shop in the whole wide world definitely gonna head down; was planning on treating myself to a massage bar for moisturising with at the end of the week anyway.
    So, all's well in my world so far today, hope everyone else is feeling positive and uplifted too
    :vibes:
    Good vibes to you all, happy gaming Mags & Tara!

11. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning Claire, I have the MIKA album..think it's great, really cheery and puts a smile on your face.

Enjoy your shopping trip.

12. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    morning all

maggie
    i never got the invite to play scrabble on facebook - any chance of a resend? id love a game and STILL cant find it lol
    enjoy you rshpopping and chilling!

tara - i just cant imagine how you must be feeling now - not sure if ill be around before your big day so just wanted to say im glad you got your dress sorted and have a fantastic time!

personally i am still in a state of shock over my size 10s and even more so now because i THINK ( i say think cause i am using some old scales my sister gave me) i MIGHT be in the 9s! JUST! - - i had awful weight los the last few weeks so it would be nice to catch up a bit!

anyway i am off to tescos - shopping to fill my dads fridge etc as I am going to be away for ten days and i cook etc for him when i am home - so a ten day gap means a fair bit of preparation-

hope you all have a lovely waterfilled day
    x

13. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    oh no something else i am missing out on lol my mate goes on about the mika album too,only stuff i have heard is the stuff the radio plays!!!

njoy shopping claire and have a good day at work xx

14. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well done maggie xx

am doing better with water today am on 2nd ltr water allready!! woohooo,
    yesterday only manged a total of 2 ltrs and monday only managed 1 ltr!!

15. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    That was a good game Tara xx

Well done on the water, I am on my 2nd litre and 3rd GT...feel Blardy cold today...

Sent you a PM Slushy re: scrabble.

16. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  17. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Morning All!! Had a wonderfull night out with the girls last night - made me VERY cheery but tired today - stuck to my pints of soda water - which is AMAZING for me!! looking forward to the weekend already

Thin Thoughts to all of you

Oh and hedgemag - Sorry i hope your hubbies team looses!!

18. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Afternoon Tiffers,glad you had a good night last night,and well done withe sticking to the water huni xxx

Hedgemag likes this.
  19. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Afternoon...it's quite in here today...everyone must be playing scrabble lol

I'm on my 3rd litre of water, 5 mugs of GT and a coke zero put away so far. I was so cold earlier that I had a tomato soup to try and warm me up.

Tiffers, you will probably be right, hubby's team isn't doing too well at the moment.

20. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well on day 1 of my 7 day challenge I've so far had 2 shakes, maybe 3 litres of water and 1 GT, planning at least another litre water before leaving work and one more GT.

21. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Afternoon,

I was doing well with the old water,but somewhere along the way i have got stuck on my 2nd ltr!!!! gggrrrrr
    but have had a hot shake,1 options hot choc, 2 coffee's and my first ever green tea!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.