It's Wednesday *Lets do it hour by hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Thought I would start the daily as I am up, have a stonking headache this morning.:eek: Have already drunk 3/4 litre water and have a GT here waiting to be downed.

Had a good day yesterday with the restart and on to day two.

Hope you are all still hanging in there we can get through these few tough days together and then it should be a lot easier toget those flipping lbs off.

Have a good one and don't forget the water :tear_drop:

HM
xx

Day 4 for me and pretty much on track :) only thing i can't seem to give up is my morning cuppa! green tea just doesn't do it for me first thing in the morning lol

Hi Everyone and welcome to day three for me, two for some others.

I felt terrible yesterday, and think this is down to a sore throat I have.

And also terribly tired. Is this Normal?????

Anyway this morning got up and tested for ketones. Deep purple on the stick so obviously in ketosis. Yay;)

Keep going everyone.

Im still so hungry mind you, and could devour anything, specially chocolate.:jelous:

morning all,

well i have been away from this thread for over a month!! And all sorts has happened in that time - - no excuses anyway -- i have GAINED!!

I am now on day 5 of my re-re-re-re-start and have chucked the scales out of my house but have sneaky weighs when i am at my sisters - and THEY HAVENT MOVED in 5 days!! why could that happen? it is NOT totm or anything and i am drinking my water!

Anyway i shall move onwards and upwards and just hope for a sudden big drop.

first GT down and now off to fill my water bottle

have a fab day all
x

Last edited:
morning girls. Im off out to work in a mo but just wanted to pop in and wish everyone well with their restarts. Day 2 for me, day 1 was ok, but I know I will struggle with the water today as I have lots of appointments.

My restart weight wasnt as horrendous as I thought it was going to be. I think I have got off lightly there as I really have eaten so much rubbish.

Have a good day everyone

Good Morning!

Had a really good nights sleep!!

Day one was great. I did it! I am really pleased with myself. :D:D:D

Today I have to take Dd1 to Doncaster to hospital for a follow up. She had a major ear infection over Christmas and I thought at one point she would be admitted because it looked like the abcess she had behind her ear was back, but thankfully that was not the case.

I know where I can get a GT :D I will take a bottle of water and a tetra with me and see how I go! I have about 5 hours travelling on buses to contend with!!!

I am gonna try for 4 litres of water today along with GT and my CD units

Good luck all!!!! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Good morning gals! Day 2 for me, glad to be back in work today for the routine more than anything. I seem to drink more water at work too. Good luck to anyone restarting today!

Spooky - hope everything goes Ok at the hospital today!

Love to all
Vx

Oh. I've just got it!! GT is green tea:eek::eek::D
Today I have to take Dd1 to Doncaster to hospital for a follow up. She had a major ear infection over Christmas and I thought at one point she would be admitted because it looked like the abcess she had behind her ear was back, but thankfully that was not the case.

Oh bless her. What a horrible thing for her to have over Christmas :( Good luck at the hosp today.

Morning all

Day two for me although not SS have found it tough getting back into things but fingers crossed!! I am stuck at home poorly with a horrible head cold today so hopefully will feel better and be back to work tomorrow - routine will help I think. I blame two weeks without the GTs so will start glugging them again asap!

Good luck to all.

Gxx

Here's to day two! Bring on the dizziness and blinding headaches! x

Oh. I've just got it!! GT is green tea:eek::eek::D

Oh bless her. What a horrible thing for her to have over Christmas :( Good luck at the hosp today.

Thanks KD... A couple of years ago she had this abcess, a Mastoid, and had to have surgery, we were so thankful we avoided that this time!

Morning :)

Day 1 for moi, desperately need to get water in my system as my skin is disgusting at the moment. Who needs air conditioning eh? I'm ready for a week of hell and a good loss this week to start me off.
Got myself a big box of fairtrade green tea for xmas from a hippy friend of mine....will have to ease my way gently into them today.

How's everyone doing? Hope your baby is ok spooky xxx

Lurve xxxx

Morning all, day 1 for me, not had anything at all yet but will be starting on my first lot of water in a few mins and the kettle is boiling ready for my hot choc.

I know I will be fine till about 4pm ... thats my weakness time through till about 8pm when I seem to lose all willpower/common sense/etc and eat naughty things .... well not anymore, today is a new day!

Have a good day everyone x

Back