It's Wednesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

hey everyone. I'm doing ok - feeling hungry and have got the day 3 blues. Just onna get through today - i know it'll get better if i hang on in there. xx

hi guys, well after a crapish day im feeling a bit better now! about ot have my soup mmm...rang my cdc to tell her im still alive and on board!!

Have to ask this what is a GT??
and jo when are you going to be in the sun?

Hi everyone, been really busy lately so haven't been able to check in. I had my second weigh in today and only managed 3.5lb loss. I know it's better than nothing but other than the odd Coke Zero I honestly hand on heart haven't cheated, so I'm a bit gutted that I haven't done better. So I think I'll have to cut out the Coke and hope for a better week 3!

Hi everyone, been really busy lately so haven't been able to check in. I had my second weigh in today and only managed 3.5lb loss. I know it's better than nothing but other than the odd Coke Zero I honestly hand on heart haven't cheated, so I'm a bit gutted that I haven't done better. So I think I'll have to cut out the Coke and hope for a better week 3!

Its a quarter of a stone hun - do that every week and work out how long it'll take ya to get to goal - no time at all ;);););)

well folks, have had an awful couple of days food wise. completely my own fault, DETERMINED to be back on track tomorrow!
couldnt get tinterweb to work yday at all, and yet is working fine today! why?!?!

Leah - good to have u back!
JJJ - YOU ARE GORGEOUS! u will look amazin in the photos tomorrow!
Tara - ur an eejit, but we love u!
Prettyfromtheback - Keep it up!!
Missymoo - well done on resisting the snacks!

Back