It's Wednesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all

Another good day ahead, I managed to get through another 100% day, and loving it :rolleyes:,

1st GT and water started.

I stil have no voice, but some would say that is a good thing :eek:

Off to the Drs. this morning and then I am going to have a lazy day.

Good luck with any weighins todays

catch you later

HM

Not such a good day for me I'm afraid. Woke up hank marvin for the first time in weeks. I think I MIGHT be out of ketosis. Will be testing pee later once the overnights one has gone. I have been doing AAM this week due to socials, and last night had beef shaped quorn, but only a dessert spoonful., and some cooked cabbage. Could that type of quorn have done it?
Also am off to the Docs. Have found ' a lump'. Deffo different to the others, and on my chest wall, which I can't imagine is the best place for it to be.I first felt it when I rolled over in the night, twice now so I'm not imagining things.:( I don't have TOTM anymore to blame it on either! Thank goodness it's my day off!

Morning BB, dont worry about the Quorn is should be ok just make sure you drink plenty today.
Hope everything is ok at Drs. These are so worrying, I had the same thing happen to be last year and had to have a biopsy done. It turned out to be a cluster of colcium cystals. It's still a woryy though.
{{{hugs}}}

Morning Mags,
I am back on track had an excellent day yesterday and so pleased a si no i can do it!!Glad you had a good day x

Morning all - what a gorgeous day it is out today, sun shining and lovely and bright!
Mags - well done for another great day
Birdy - I do hope that everything will be ok for you, sure it will. don't worry about the quorn - you are doing great so far
Gemma - onwards and inwards!
Time - hope you have a great day too
Take care all
Tansyxx:)

Morning all

I am allowing myself half an hour of sitting up as a treat! Bum is feeling a little easier so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be okay for grans funeral on Friday. Moved up to 1500 plan this week and am loving the few extra bits that I can have.

Well done Maggie, well and truly back on track hun and I hope the doctors can give you something to help a little.

Nikki must be a worry for you hun but you are doing the right thing and getting it checked out xx

Well done for getting back on track Gem and morning Clare & Tansy hope you have good days!

Gxx

Morning all'

BB-Hope everything goes OK at Doctors,always best to get these things checked ASAP
Hope you feel better soon Maggie and well done at having another good day
Gemma-glad you are back on track
Tansy-Have a great day
and Clare it must be catching MY SCALES HAVE STUCK!!!!!All I need to do now is follow my own advice,eg.ignore them,look at the big picture,I'm losing inches rather than pounds,ETC.Easier said than done!

Good luck with everyone with weigh ins and have a great day everyone

Don't let those scales get the better of you Sue, pesky little critters, mine have been going up up up this week, combination of moving up the plans and being stuck in bed - major water retention. Ignore the little b*ggers, they'll have to give in and move eventually!!

Gxx

Morning all'

BB-Hope everything goes OK at Doctors,always best to get these things checked ASAP
Hope you feel better soon Maggie and well done at having another good day
Gemma-glad you are back on track
Tansy-Have a great day
and Clare it must be catching MY SCALES HAVE STUCK!!!!!All I need to do now is follow my own advice,eg.ignore them,look at the big picture,I'm losing inches rather than pounds,ETC.Easier said than done!

Good luck with everyone with weigh ins and have a great day everyone

BLOOOOOOOODDDDDDDYYYY THINGS!

Mine still aint budged - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... I'm not giving in to them though, no sireeeeeee! Neither must you - we will fight them together :girlpower::whip::banghead::scale::whoopass:

Morning job seekers,

I have a numb bum - i thought you should know.

Managed to find a corner of the setee that isnt covered in boxes. I HATE MOVING HOUSE! Glad we're doing it over 3 days as opposed to in 1 go though, much less stressful. My mam and niece (15months) are coming over to "help"today which means that i'll be playing with the baby and she'll be cleaning :D:D

DSC00080.jpg

Have a good day all xxxx

BLOOOOOOOODDDDDDDYYYY THINGS!

Mine still aint budged - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... I'm not giving in to them though, no sireeeeeee! Neither must you - we will fight them together :girlpower::whip::banghead::scale::whoopass:

Mine have virtually stuck for 2 weeks! A whole pound is what it is. Have done AAM this week, and a bit of last, cos of stresses (boob) and unavoidable socials, but I have done well. So I thought. Jumped on the scales this morning a day early, and what have I got. The square root of sod all. NADA. Like Porgeous said, it must be coming off!:banghead:

Mine have virtually stuck for 2 weeks! A whole pound is what it is. Have done AAM this week, and a bit of last, cos of stresses (boob) and unavoidable socials, but I have done well. So I thought. Jumped on the scales this morning a day early, and what have I got. The square root of sod all. NADA. Like Porgeous said, it must be coming off!:banghead:

Well thats a hat-trick if nothing else girls! BLOODY SCALES.... If its not scales its ketostix, if its not dieting its stuffing.... I am always OBSESSED with something or other....

Why cant it be fitness :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Well thats a hat-trick if nothing else girls! BLOODY SCALES.... If its not scales its ketostix, if its not dieting its stuffing.... I am always OBSESSED with something or other....

Why cant it be fitness :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Stay away from the fitness thing it can turn your backside inside out!!!! lol

Gx

morning all
well i woke up grumpy this morning and ready to have a good winge but having read this thread i now realize i was whining about nothing
so ill just say to those suffering with health problems illness or worries - i hope it all works out alright and passes soon
have a lovely day - hope you have the sunshine like we do in worcs
xx

You lot been measuring inch loss?

Stay away from the fitness thing it can turn your backside inside out!!!! lol

Gx

Poopsadaisy..... Sorry Georgie - poor thing!

Oh on a lighter note (but not literally) I went to poo last night....

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

xxxx

PS Leah - well certain clothes feeling looser indeedy but I NEED the scales to move into the 11's..... Its eating away at me :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Goooooooooooooooood Morning all!

Sun is shining here in sunny Lancaster and I woke up feeling tip top tastic!

My Argos delivery has already been (new bed for daughter), and I have to take my son into school at 10am as he has an internal exclusion today (not good at all), but on a good note about it all, the psychiatrist increased his medication yesterday and we had a non eventful night with all kids last night....*phew*
Once I get back from school thats me relaxing for day (I've took the day off work for Argos and my sons school)

Nikki - Make sure you go the docs about that lump....ALL lumps need to be checked out! (((((hugs)))))
Hedgemag - My kids would all be cheering if I lost my voice! lol! Hope you feel better today!
Georgie - Thinking of you hun....(((((hugs)))))
Leah - Your niece is a right little stunner! Enjoy your day xxx
Hope everyones scales start moving in the right direction for them very very soon! My kids have again successfully hidden mine, so no weighing now until I go to see Mandy next Tuesday (I lost 4lbs this week though..:D)

Have a gorgeous day everyone!

Back