It's Wednesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Morning :)

good luck at the doctor's Nikki
Maggie - sorry you're still feeling poorly - great going on the SS though :D
Georgie - hope your botty continues to improve

Just been for my weigh - feared the worst as have had AAM this week (yum!) and also seem to be retaining water but still drinking my 4 litres (my tum is all bloated), however I've still managed to lose 2lb so I'm pretty pleased with that :D

Well done Wiggly Chick

Morning :)

good luck at the doctor's Nikki
Maggie - sorry you're still feeling poorly - great going on the SS though :D
Georgie - hope your botty continues to improve

Just been for my weigh - feared the worst as have had AAM this week (yum!) and also seem to be retaining water but still drinking my 4 litres (my tum is all bloated), however I've still managed to lose 2lb so I'm pretty pleased with that :D

Sooper dooper Wiggly xxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls :D

forgot to say - glad you experienced some 'movement' T4M :D
It won't let me give you 2 any reputation - says I must spread it around a bit more first :eek:

Not such a good day for me I'm afraid. Woke up hank marvin for the first time in weeks. I think I MIGHT be out of ketosis. Will be testing pee later once the overnights one has gone. I have been doing AAM this week due to socials, and last night had beef shaped quorn, but only a dessert spoonful., and some cooked cabbage. Could that type of quorn have done it?
Also am off to the Docs. Have found ' a lump'. Deffo different to the others, and on my chest wall, which I can't imagine is the best place for it to be.I first felt it when I rolled over in the night, twice now so I'm not imagining things.:( I don't have TOTM anymore to blame it on either! Thank goodness it's my day off!

The Quorn won't knock you out of ketosis!

I have 10oz of the stuff as a meal on 790 about four times per week and I stay in ketosis all the time.

Just been to the Doc's. She could feel a 1cm nodule too, so she's referred me to the clinic. So I guess I'll get an appointment within 2 weeks. So, no excuse to fill my face, cos nothing will get done for 2 weeks! More SS for me then.....just began to fancy a cream cake too! 18Months ago after I lost all the weight with LT i found a largish (to me1) lump in my neck. So i ate and ate crap. 3ST AND 4months later it was apparently benign, so I gained 3st for faff all. Not going down that route again.
Thanks for all the support!

Just been to the Doc's. She could feel a 1cm nodule too, so she's referred me to the clinic. So I guess I'll get an appointment within 2 weeks. So, no excuse to fill my face, cos nothing will get done for 2 weeks! More SS for me then.....just began to fancy a cream cake too! 18Months ago after I lost all the weight with LT i found a largish (to me1) lump in my neck. So i ate and ate crap. 3ST AND 4months later it was apparently benign, so I gained 3st for faff all. Not going down that route again.
Thanks for all the support!

Sending you a big hug for the whole bloody thing Nikki xxxxx

hey guys, just poppin in for a min have to go doctors for check up. Will be interested to see what he says to me about my weight!! Although im pi**ed i havent lost more just to annoy him lol!!

Clare im glad things got moving for u in the bathroom department!! Leah your niece is sooo gorgeous.Maggie I hope u get better soon. Glad to see everyone having a good day.

xx becky xx

hop
Not such a good day for me I'm afraid. Woke up hank marvin for the first time in weeks. I think I MIGHT be out of ketosis. Will be testing pee later once the overnights one has gone. I have been doing AAM this week due to socials, and last night had beef shaped quorn, but only a dessert spoonful., and some cooked cabbage. Could that type of quorn have done it?
Also am off to the Docs. Have found ' a lump'. Deffo different to the others, and on my chest wall, which I can't imagine is the best place for it to be.I first felt it when I rolled over in the night, twice now so I'm not imagining things.:( I don't have TOTM anymore to blame it on either! Thank goodness it's my day off!

Still sick as a sick thing, light headedness has stopped and ive stopped throwing up so thats all good! went to bed at 10.30 last nite and didnt get up until noon today. However think i now have cystitis, which is just fecking great!
sorry for the aggressive post folks, i hate being ill. im not very good at it.

Afternoon all, sorry to hear so many of you have health problems. I hope everyone is Ok and better soon. Well done on weight losses, vibes to those who have stuck scales (on a quick reply so can't add a smiley). Did anyone feel the earthquake last night? They have ALL been talking about it in Huddersfield, my mum in Scunthorpe and my sis in Sheffield felt it quite bad. I woke up as I thought there was a loud bang, but then couldn't hear anything so went back to sleep.

Sorry, just seen Spookys thread re earthquake!

Sorry you are still feeling poorly Delli, we are a right ole lot at the moment with all the heath probs.:(

I went to Drs this morning and he said I had viral Laryngitis (sp) and told me to rest my voice. ffs!:eek: I'm a woman how can I not talk for a week? :DHe took my blood pressure and that was high, so has now upped my pills to a higher mg. No wonder BP was up after all he had just told me not to talk !!:rolleyes:

Anyway diet wise it has been another good day, on my 3rd litre:tear_drop:, 5 GT's, and 2 packs.

T4M :eek: it didn't move for me either :eek:

Hope you are all hanging there and getting that water down.

Back