It's Wednesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hi all been a lurker for the last few days not having a brill time but hey thats life .

I have popped on today to ask for some positive vibes to be sent my way I have 1lb to lose then I will be overweight but its totm and stayed the same for 5 days now :cry:so could you use all the vodoo we can muster and then :party0023:party at mandy's (iced waters all round ).I know that next week I will have a good loss to make up for it but I so need somthing to celebrate and not to be obese for the first time in 20 odd years seems a good place to start.

sending you lots of :vibes: Mandy

hope it all goes well Nikki :hug99:

I slept through the earthquake :eek: and so did dh!!!

Feeling a bit down today in spite of my 2lb off. Firstly it would have been my Mum's birthday today, she died 15 years ago :( and second - my friends seem to think I'm potty to be on this diet, they've told me I've lost a fantastic amount of weight but not to stay on it too long as it's not healthy :sigh: Good thing that dh and my children are very supportive :)

:hug99::hug99::hug99: Coming your way Mandy, hang in there. Like you said it will be off soon.:vibes::vibes::vibes:

Hedgemag, lets hope you are on the mend now. Nasty bug you have there!

Mandy :vibes::vibes::vibes:voodoo vibes for you!:vibes::vibes::vibes:
If its any consolation I appear to have almost STS for 2 weeks now too! No cheating here either, and no totm!

Wiggly - we're here to support you as well.... Certain 'friends' like to keep the largest of us large, as we know someone always has to be the largest :mad::mad::mad:.... All too often when it stops being someone and the top spot gets taken by A N Other buddies get a wee bit insecure....;););)

Mandy - you are not alone with the 'stuck scale syndrome' now known as SSS :mad::mad:.... Mary Poppins - AKA Susan, Big Birdy Nikki, & mine are ALL stuck.... Mine have been stuck for over a week now so I am allowed to be the most angry - get off :D:D:D:D

Evening girlies! Big hugs to everyone who's feeling crappy / not very well. After a tricky couple of weeks I have my weigh in today and lost a whopping 5.5lb so am thrilled! Over the 2st mark now which is fab, although I'm going away next week so expect to put a little bit back on.

It's so funny because when I was thinking about starting this diet I did wonder whether I should put it off until after my holiday as I know I will fall off the wagon, but who'd have thunk I'd be 2st lighter in this short time!!!!

Evening girlies! Big hugs to everyone who's feeling crappy / not very well. After a tricky couple of weeks I have my weigh in today and lost a whopping 5.5lb so am thrilled! Over the 2st mark now which is fab, although I'm going away next week so expect to put a little bit back on.

It's so funny because when I was thinking about starting this diet I did wonder whether I should put it off until after my holiday as I know I will fall off the wagon, but who'd have thunk I'd be 2st lighter in this short time!!!!

TOTALLY JEALOUS - wish my scales said I'd lost!!!!!!!!!!!!! But a big WELL DONE to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done hun, bet your glad you didnt put it off till after your holiday now

xx

Good evening everyone, big hugs and positive vibes to all who are unwell, unhappy or worried and big congrats to you who've lost those pesky pounds! Clare I'm sorry you're still stuck, you're probably revving up for a spectacular loss next WI! I saw my lovely CDC this evening and managed a pound off so I'm celebrating with a moussey-moo later on! Hope everyone has a lovely evening! bbxx

Thank you for all my vodoo vibes ,Ive just been catching up with posts and there are a few of us with f%$*"%g scales.Im more than happy to share these vibes with you all .sending you all :scale: this nice set of scales and hope tomorrow we all have a smile
:hug99:hugs to all who are not well sometimes it just seems like even our own bodies are against us losing weight but we are stronger this time we have minis so give all those bad thoughts the finger.
Will hopefully joining you all with a small loss in the morn xxx

Wiggly - we're here to support you as well.... Certain 'friends' like to keep the largest of us large, as we know someone always has to be the largest :mad::mad::mad:.... All too often when it stops being someone and the top spot gets taken by A N Other buddies get a wee bit insecure....;););)

Thanks T4M :D thing is - my friend is much larger than me, even before I started the CD :rolleyes:

Well done with your fabby loss PFTB :D

:gen126:To everyone feeling unwell,Maggie,delli and hope everything goes OK with your appointment Nikki.
:vibes::vibes::vibes:To Mandy you will get there!!!

Mandy - you are not alone with the 'stuck scale syndrome' now known as SSS :mad::mad:.... Mary Poppins - AKA Susan, Big Birdy Nikki, & mine are ALL stuck.... Mine have been stuck for over a week now so I am allowed to be the most angry - get off :D:D:D:D

Oh to just have stuck scales... mine are going in the wrong blinkin direction, someone please have a word with them! ;)

Back