Its WEDNESDAY - Lets do it Hour by Hour

Evening all

Sorry only skimmed through the thread so hoping everyone has had a good day!

Gem, Clare, Sue - I was going to check out extras, thought I might go for an eye brow shape if they do that sort of thing as mine are a bit bushy as I never ever have them done! Am really looking forward to it and I also need to sort out a swimming cosy of some description.... scuba suit??

Gxx

Evening all

Gem, Clare, Sue - I was going to check out extras, thought I might go for an eye brow shape if they do that sort of thing as mine are a bit bushy as I never ever have them done! Am really looking forward to it and I also need to sort out a swimming cosy of some description.... scuba suit??

Gxx

Good grief - we dont wanna hear about your bushy bits :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.... As for swimming attire - I was hoping to find something that makes me 5ft 8 and a size 8 - so if you see one can you get it for me ;);););););)

Good grief - we dont wanna hear about your bushy bits :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.... As for swimming attire - I was hoping to find something that makes me 5ft 8 and a size 8 - so if you see one can you get it for me ;);););););)

I've not even started on bushy bits... you wanna see how low I can go!

oooo 5ft 8..... drifts off into fantasy land!

i dunno what to wear as normally wear a tankini but dont wanna look like a whale as i have huge legs! you all look so slim in your pics not me xx

Hey Gem, we come in all shapes and sizes so don't worry, whilst I may be alot slimmer than I was the wobble and sag factor is high!! I can introduce you to what I affectionately call bottom crease!

Gx

Day 7 back on for me. WI tomorrow..I'm hoping I get a good loss this week. I start maintance on Monday now.. I'm sacred but I know I cannot continue on SS whist being this slim.:(

Oh well hopefully the last stone will go on the plans:D x

Back