I've been lurking here

Iris85

Hi Everyone, I've been watching these boards for almost 12 weeks and only just registered now.

I'm loving Cwp.

I visit my CDC every week and get weighed one week and measured the next. I chose to do alternate weigh ins as often on diets i lose 1lb one week then 5lb the next. It stops me being disheartened on the smaller losses. When i get weighed in my losses are usually -7/8lb.

I started at (eeeek!!!) 16.3, I'm now hoping to be 12.13 on Friday weigh in (had a sneaky peek yestetday and im 13st dead on so only a pound to go). This will be the end of week 12, yey.

I'm having my one and only break on 12th may for anniversary and then back on it the day after. I've ss'd and occassionally ss+. I'd like to be 10.7 overall.

Well done to you all on your amazing losses, tips and inspirations these past 12 weeks.

That's a good idea with the different weeks! Wow - look at your progress so far, well done :D You should be very proud. Glad to see you've come out of lurking ;) x

thats a really good way to look at things, very positive - well done you!! wish i asked for my measurements this time, did it when i did cd before but completely forgot this time!!
well done on your fab losses im sure you'll reach that target friday x

That's great, well done. I'm in week 13 (I think) & can't believe I've lost 3st 12lbs. Aren't you doing the 810 week?

Congratulations and welcome to the board! You have done brilliantly, good idea about the alternative weighs!

All the best on your journey

Le x

Thanks everyone. Your losses all look great, i find that keeps me motivated. Annie, im supposed to be doing 810 next week but im a bit apprehensive as thats the week before my 'day off' cambridge so i dont want a possible gain before that day....planning it is what's kept me sane. Haha. I'm thinking about doing it week 14. I do want to do it as i want the plan to work all through to maintenance. I'm not sure. I think i'll see what the scales say on Friday! :)

I did my 810 wk in wk 10 as it was the only time I had unavoidable social situations. I actually had a huge loss not that week but the week after - 8.5lbs! I was worried about going off track but it didn't happen at all. I think it's not recommended to do more than 12wks on a vlcd without food. Maybe do it midweek to midweek to include your day off?

Back