I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!!

naomi1611

Will B Slim
I AM IN A VERY VERY BAD MOOD AS I CAME HOME YESTERDAY EVENING TO FIND THAT I HAD BEEN ROBBED. SOMEONE HAS BEEN IN THROUGH MY SONS BEDROOM WINDOW WHICH THEY BROKE AND TAKEN MY TV, MY DAUGHTERS PSP AND ABOUT 35 PS2 GAMES. STRANGELY THAT WAS ALL THEY TOOK. MY PC IS STILL HERE AND MY DAUGHTERS TV AND PS2 AND IPOD AND STEREO AND ETC ARE STILL HERE. THEY DIDNT EVEN GO THROUGH THE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWS. I ONLY JUSTED MOVED HERE AND WAS TOLD BY THE NEIGHBOURS THAT IT IS A NICE AREA. WELL NOW I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE GOT MY HOME INSURANCE ALOT QUICKER. I ATE LAST NIGHT AS I WAS SOOOOOO STRESSED OUT I AM PISSED OFF:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

OMG Naomi, that's just awful, poor you, what a dreadful situation to go through. It happened to me years ago, and it's just the worst feeling ever. At least they didn't take everything, not that that'll make you feel much better at the moment.

Bigs hugs & don't beat yourself up about eating, not surprising under the circumstances.

:hug99:

That is a horrible thing to happen and it is also the thought of someone being in your house. I can understand how you ate but try very hard not to make the binge last as you will regret it and it will be harder to get back in control - I know from experience!

Big ((((hugs))))
Irene xx

Hi naomi,

That is just terrible and so very stressful:hug99:

I hope your feeling okay now and your children are not too upset by it all as it is horrible thing to have happened.

Love Mini xxx

thanks everyone feel alot better now, just trying to get on with it as there is not much else you can do. Just annoyed that the police still have not had the decency to turn up and i called them last night at around 9.00pm :(

i was told when we had a break in that new homes are targetted because people are disorganised and more likely to leave stuff lying around to be taken . we had been in three weeks and we hadnt sorted insurance either . god bless you and i hope you get it sorted . might be worth a trip to the local markets or look in the newspaper adverts . thats how we got our tools back

oh blimey
what a*******s
sorry you had to go through this

hugs0.gif

kaz

Oh no, poor you!! :( Hope you can get your stuff back!

Awwww Naomi, Im sorry to hear what has happened, hope you and the kids are ok and not too traumatised.

Naomi,

What a terrible thing to happen. I know when it happened to me I felt totally violated. Sounds to me like they were disturbed.
Don't worry about the eating, fully understandable.
Take care

Back