i've blown it already

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by summerlou, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. summerlou

summerlou Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    please help i am only on day 5 and i have blown it i have had a pork and veg sunday dinner as my mum cooked for me and i didnt have the heart to tell her i cant eat it since ive been home ive reached for the biscult tin im so cheesed off ive done this diet for my holday before in november stuck to it for 4 weeks and never cheated once do i have my last two shakes or not im not hungray feel a bit sick thanks for any replys:sigh::sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jo_star

jo_star Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Someone else on here said once 'You haven't failed until you stop trying' - which really struck a chord with me.

I understand your situation, it must have been really tough.

Just brush yourself off and start again tomorrow 'tomorrow is another day' yada yada yada....and don't beat yourself up about it any more!!

4. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have a lovely bath and go to bed. You haven't failed, you've had a blip

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.