I've changed my Target...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ki-ki, 16 November 2008 Social URL.

1. ki-ki

ki-ki Full Member

...from 10st to 9st 7lbs

has anyone else changed theirs? this new target would mean id lost 3.5st...im 2lbs off 2st at the moment.

would love to be maintaining by xmas!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hi hun xx

ive changed mine but upwards first - i wanted to be 8st 4 but im going for 9st 4 first and then ill relook at it then

nikkix

4. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I change my target all the time.....!!!!

I'm just not sure what I want haha, driving my CDC mad!! :)) I'll see how I feel when I get to (or near to) this target and hope I'll stick to this target.

xxx

5. izmirka

izmirka Trying to stay positive..

yup, i changed mine from 70kg to 68kg, but I already weigh 68kg now (on my scales, my CDC's scales always give me 2kg more because I am after a meal and in my clothes:D) so I am guessing that by 1st december i will be around 66kg on my scales, 68kg on CDC's scales. then i am moving up the programmes and I'll be done with CD by christmas:)

6. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    Mine was 10 stone but now I'm thinking perhaps 9 st 7 because as I'm getting closer (about 1 stone to go) I realise that I'm not "big boned" but I'll see once I reach 10 stone

7. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    my original goal was 11 st 1lb then to 10 6, now aiming at around 10 stone but moving up plans now and will be happpy to stay as I am at 10 4

8. abz

abz Gold Member

mine is 11st 7 but would prefer to be about 11. will see how i feel when i get close to target :)

abz xx

9. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've moved my goal posts too.

Aimed for 10st 4lbs, but am now 10st 3lbs and not losing much weight weekly, at all now.
    New goal is 9st 10lbs.

Have been on CD810 for the last 11 days and reckon that i will move to CD 1000 tomorrow. Reckon i am getting my handfuls of veg wrong, maybe too much and too many carbs??????

Part of me is desperate to shift those last 7 lbs, but the aother part of me is a bit lethargic, having reached my 1st goal.
    Am also getting a bit bored now of constant sachets. Need a kick up the:massmoon:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.