I've cheated

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Monday is my weigh day and I was thrilled to lose 3lb today. But ...... I have cheated tonight. I fried a rump steak and had about 20 after eight mints Do you think if I am 100% for the rest of the week I might get away with it without any damage? Please somebody put my mind at rest coz I feel so disappointed with myself

First of all, big hugs.
Only last weekend I cheated too. Stuffed my face Stupid and felt dreadful. It's not the end of the world though.
You will most likely be out of ketosis, so you will probably go through the same motions (headache and hunger). Try to drink plenty of water. It will help.
I am sure that if you stick with it, there is no reason at all why you won't lose weight when you step on the scales next Monday. It may not be a big loss, but after a blow out, a loss is a loss and a step closer to goal.
Don't beat yourself up. You are only human and we all act on impulse at times. We also pick ourselves up and move forward in the right direction. You will too :)

Don't fret!!

I don't condone it but I have cheated a few times, badly. And I've finally learnt my lesson because this time it was really really hard to get back on track.

But if you just stick to it 100% for the rest of the week your weight will either stay the same or you will have a small loss. Just remember how you feel now and that its not worth it to cheat ever again. You'll be back on route in no time, i promise :) Just don't lose motivation xxx

Thanks girs

I am starving. I think I am going to cry . I really want to be 100% at least until 21st February but after that steak last night I am literally starving x

Drink water, do your teeth, use mouth wash or go to bed. Think about how you will feel when you're slim. Don't give in. Xx

I have been good forever autumn. I haven't cheated so I am ok at the moment. The hunger passes doesn't it so I am alright now. I will be skinny - I am determined x

Thanks everyone. I am ok now. Bed time I think. Nite nite x

Cheating just isn't with it so look at it as a lesson learned Hun. Be strong for the next 24/48 hours and you should be back in ketosis and will start to find it easier again. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck for weigh in Mia. I'm sure you will lose a couple of pounds and be closer to your goal xxx

I hope so but not hopeful :(

Keeping my fingers crossed for you lovely! Did you just have the one day or did u end up with a weeks worth of regret? Getting back to it is your best bet. We are all human, pick yourself up and carry on. You are strong enough not to let a slip up beat you xx

Mia hope you got back on that horse and moved on!

Hi everyone, that particular cheat didn't hit the scales fortunately ....... But it was my birthday on Tuesday so had a weekend blow out. Put 2lb on :( so drinking water and swimming like mad to lose at least 3lb by this Monday. Can't try any harder :( xx

Well done for not falling any further and happy belated birthday. :birthday:
Keep up with the water and swimming, it will make a difference. x

Let us know how you get on Mia. I'm sure it will be a positive outcome xx

I lost 4lb this week so the 2 I put on plus another 2 which takes me in the 12 stones now :)

Well done chick that's fab xxx

Back