I've cheated

Don't congratulate me too soon Mrs. Dodd lol. I have done it again ............. Arrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh Why ???????????

I was starving last night and was going to go to asda and get a cooked chicken and eat it, but no, on the drive home I decided to be good - ha!!!! I got home and had 2 boiled eggs with 2 slices of buttered toast and 3 Weetabix !!! I regret eating as soon as I do it, so why do I do it ???

I wanted to cry and still do, but I am starving and want to absolutely stuff my face silly. I could easily demolish curry, rice, naan bread, popadoms, chips and onion bhaji's yet I so desperately want to lose weight. I am going swimming after work, do my half mile and go home to a shake. Wow !!!

Don't congratulate me too soon Mrs. Dodd lol. I have done it again ............. Arrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh Why ??????????? I was starving last night and was going to go to asda and get a cooked chicken and eat it, but no, on the drive home I decided to be good - ha!!!! I got home and had 2 boiled eggs with 2 slices of buttered toast and 3 Weetabix !!! I regret eating as soon as I do it, so why do I do it ??? I wanted to cry and still do, but I am starving and want to absolutely stuff my face silly. I could easily demolish curry, rice, naan bread, popadoms, chips and onion bhaji's yet I so desperately want to lose weight. I am going swimming after work, do my half mile and go home to a shake. Wow !!!

Hi Mia don't be too hard on urself it happens I shoul know 1 planned break for me turns in to a whole week lol but what matters is getting back in to it I know if I gain one week I will lose it plus more the next. I gained 5lb last week as had the whole week off it was my 30th party so was enjoying myself but I'm determined to get under the 14st mark in 3 weeks that's a stone I need to lose I know I can do it, so can you set urself little targets ie be good all week and on wi day allow urself a meal from step 2 it won't kick u out of ketosis and u will look forward to it.
Also after a gain week I tend not to exercise until week 2 let ur body get back in to ketosis.

I'm terrible Melissa. I have just had 2 chicken legs. I even ate them in sainsburys car park that's how starving I was. The dogs got the rest so can't have any more lol. Well done and congratulations to you. Wish I was 30!

I'm terrible Melissa. I have just had 2 chicken legs. I even ate them in sainsburys car park that's how starving I was. The dogs got the rest so can't have any more lol. Well done and congratulations to you. Wish I was 30!

I totally get where ur coming from hun but chick ain't too bad a cheat I've seen myself in the past scoff down pastries and crisps in secret whilst doing this diet but not this time u have to take control of the hunger and the more you feed it the more it wants

What step are u on mayby u would be better going up a step for a couple of weeks to help with the hunger and when u feel ready go back down x

Sorry to hear that you're struggling Mia. Melissa makes a very good point about stepping it up and having meals to combat the hunger. I fluctuates between ss and step 2 and still getting good losses. Do what suits you on that day and don't let yourself get to the point of starving. I find the bars really help as I feel like I'm having a snack instead. Also I eat loads of fridge raiders chicken or have a mushroom stir fry. Fingers crossed you can get back on track. Just take it a day at a time xxx

Thanks. I do SS. I don't want to do Step 2 as it is better I take food out of the equation altogether. as soon as food goes in my mouth - that's it, the end !!!

I will get back on it. I know I will, just hard at the moment for some reason. Think slim girls :)

Thanks. I do SS. I don't want to do Step 2 as it is better I take food out of the equation altogether. as soon as food goes in my mouth - that's it, the end !!! I will get back on it. I know I will, just hard at the moment for some reason. Think slim girls :)

Lol I'm the same don't really want to weigh food and count calories and worry about eating too much, I'm actually worried about when the time comes to move up the steps I really envy people that have stuck with the plan 100% all the way to the end I couldn't do without my planned breaks and treats lol.

Back