I've cracked n now out of Ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Paws1981, 17 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Paws1981

Paws1981 Member

Diet:
    CD
    Had a b'day party last night to very very early hours this morn and i had food!! Feeling very sorry for myself now! Which makes me want to eat more! :sigh:
    I am only on my second week! Going to draw a line now and not cross it again! Although i ate i felt bad doing it - so why did i do it?!!! Maybe it was a good thing i cracked as i've realised it hasn't made me feel any better. Hope ketosis comes back soon and i've not put weight on :( xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

get straight back on track and drink lots of water. Hopefully if you stick with it for the rest of this week then you will not see too much (if any) gain

You can do it
    sil

4. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    wahhhh join my club. I knocked myself out too and I've gained 2 lbs silly me. I'm trying again as from now I think I can do this x

Good luck

5. taureanbeaut

taureanbeaut Full Member

Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    Hiya Paws...

I second Fuffa's comment...welcome to the club. I gave in more then once during the week and we also had my daughter b.day party yesterday and i went mad! I ate anything and everything that was in sight!!!

I'm starting fresh tomorrow and hoping for a good loss next week....

Good luck!!

6. Paws1981

Paws1981 Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks guys!! We can do it! I blame b'days! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.