Ive decided.........

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by festivalfairy, 5 August 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Ok so im on refeed at the mo due to going on holiday on thursday and then v festival week after but was gonna stay off but ive decided i wanna get to 10 stone or 9 and half so gonna go back on LT once im back from v fest as i know ill put few pounds on so my BMI wont be healthy anymore wanna get it too 22 ish

Do ya think thats a wise move??? I know 2nd time will be hard but im sooooooooo determinded and miss my choc shakes lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps changed my ticker to read 10 stone target :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Cool... i think its quicker than going it alone you will have it sussed in a few weeks xxx goo girl!

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Thanks Nic

Yeah i want more to play with at the mo im on the brink of going back to overweight so 10 stone will be good or even 9ish xxxx

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    hehehe funny hwow your target changes once you are nearly at your current target... mine has gone lower and lower each time i have got close ... 9 's is fab woo hooo xxx

6. sweety-cheeks

sweety-cheeks Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  7. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good plan....enjoy :)

8. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    good idea, my target is 8st 8lbs and i have a 'window' of up to 9 stone. 9 is well within healthy range but 8s8lbs gives me chance for flexibility for special occasions, holidays etc... then i can always cut back to get down to target again without being overweight.

go for it, it may not be as bad 2nd time round.

9. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Jo, I think you're dead right the last thing you want is come back from v fest a big heavier and be down about it.targets def change as we approach them I think most people have an acceptable weighth, then a desirable weight and they are two different ball games entirely.

10. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    sounds like a good plan to me hun!!

11. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Sounds like a good idea. I'm a way off yet but listening to everybody on here I am definitely tfring all the way to target. Have a good break and come back refreshed.

I'm a lipotrom restarter and really I think its as hard as u make it. Believe you will be ok and you will be fine x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.