I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

WOW! 14 stones is such an achievement! Well done!

Ripped in 30, isn't it fab :p LOL!

I found Level 3 hard on the wrists & knees, Level 4 is much easier though. I can't wait to do it fully when I get further into my CD journey, I did a week of level 1, a week of level 2 & then a day of 3 & 4 then started this.

Do you even have any before and after pictures - I am so inspired by this thread.

I am starting at nearly 19 stone (can't believe I am writing that) and would love to hve some pics for inspiration :) :)

I've got a consultation appointment next Friday re veins and am very nervous now. How did you get on?

Hello darlings…

Exactly one year ago today I started CD and one year on I am 200lbs lighter...well 201lbs to be exact :D. I never thought one year could make such a difference but boy I was so, so wrong. This time last year I was a size 34 and I am now a size 14 . I couldn’t walk up the stairs without getting out of breath and I can now workout out twice a day – no problem.

My BMI is under 25 which makes me NORMAL hurrah!!! I am so, so thrilled after years of being super morbidly obese..I blooming well couldn’t just be plain obese I had to make sure that I was super obese..:D. So I will be starting 810 from today, which to be honest I am really looking forward to – CD is brilliant but as I get towards 12st it was starting to feel like a drag and variety is the spice of life after all.

I can’t tell you how great my life is now, how fantastic I feel – inside and out. I constantly get told that I’m and inspiration, my friends tell me how different I am and how much happier I am. Life take a lot of planning when you’re obese but I now feel that I could do anything.

It hasn’t been plain sailing, I've had some blips along away but anything worth having never is easy. I’m not saying I won’t put on weight again in the future and it will all be plain sailing but I will never, ever be 27st ever again. To all those who struggle, keep at it and for those who even consider if it is worth it – hell yes and then some. The good times will outweigh the bad times a million to one.

I haven't been this size or weight since I was about 12/13 I reckon :eek:. 9lbs to go people..9 measly pounds to go :D.

Now Mini if you read this can I have a two century badge please..:p!!

Love to all xx

Soooooo amazing!!! I'm so determined when I see yours. I take it you're not on SS or SS+ anymore so what do you do now?

Yay you have replied... big hugs sharon xx

Hey Lovely, I must, must, must catch up on your thread. I hope you enjoyed the cruise xx

Yay she is back...

And wow!

And silverstone... where you sitting? I will be there with bells on! But can't remember where we are sitting.. lol

I've wanted to get gillians new dvd.. but our dvd player won't play US dvds so waiting very patiently for it to come out here... but I have all the others and love her burn fat boost metabolism! Love love love it!

Keep posting... we miss you

Hi Kes, I'll be sitting in Abbey, the first corner at the end of the new pit straight - so excited :D but at least I have a few GP's to keep me going until then - hope you're ok chick.

hooray! you are back - you lost nearly a whole me!

Hey Kirsty, nice to see you back and well done on your 6lb loss. You'll be at goal in no time!

WOW! 14 stones is such an achievement! Well done!

Ripped in 30, isn't it fab :p LOL!

I found Level 3 hard on the wrists & knees, Level 4 is much easier though. I can't wait to do it fully when I get further into my CD journey, I did a week of level 1, a week of level 2 & then a day of 3 & 4 then started this.

Oooh interesting..I didn't try level 4 because level 3 was no good with my knees, I thought level 4 would crucify me. I might give it a go though - I'll let you know how I get on :D

Do you even have any before and after pictures - I am so inspired by this thread.

I am starting at nearly 19 stone (can't believe I am writing that) and would love to hve some pics for inspiration :) :)

Thanks Darling, I don't have any recent ones but I'll try and dig some out to show you. Good luck with your journey :D

I've got a consultation appointment next Friday re veins and am very nervous now. How did you get on?

Hey Lovely, How are ya?? Don't be nervous, everything will be great - like me you may need a scan. I haven't heard anything yet about my op but that is fine with me because I wanted to get as close to goal as I could.

wow wow wow! is all i can say. truly inspiring. i've always loved how your posts are bursting with excitment. good luck with the last 9lbs hun! we'll be waiting with party hats when you reach goal :D xxx

Sharon, you are a legend!!! There is nothing that I can say that hasn't already been said so many times.. But I would like to say a huge thank you for such an awe inspiring story/diary.. I have loved the read.

Enjoy the next step & keep us posted as to how it goes please.

Mary
xx

Well done. It's amazing!

More pics please!!!!!!!!!

Oh Hun you are amazing!!!! You keep amazing me every time you are here!!!

We are sitting in village so got no idea where the hell that is...

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:AMAZING YOUR FANTASTIC :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

That is amazing - well done - you have just done so brilliantly - an inspiration to us all. Good luck for the last 9 - hope it flies off.

Hiya, I've just spent 90 minutes reading your diary! I have 100 lbs to like and I believe reading this will be the reason I do it this time! You are incredible!

They don't want to do anything with me as only minor ones so not harmful to me. Can do it as an elective surgery when i get my bmi down a bit but consultant thinks they might improve a bit if i loose more (i am not convinced but really need to do that anyway so we'll see). How are you getting on? Any further forward on the last 7lbs? Any news on yours? Missing your posts. Hope you have a lovely Easter wonderful lady x

This is an amazing thread - what an inspiration and brave spirit you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!

I too spent a ridiculously long time reading this yesterday and you are amazing,so determined and just so focused.You deserve a big gold medal!You must be so proud xxx

Back