I've done it..From 27st to 12st in 13 months

Congrats hon....like everyone else has said...truly amazing!!! :)

you have done amazing!!! u shud be so proud bet u feel amazing. im on my 1st week and am 26.7 stone and im struggling alot, reading your story has given me hope i hope i can do as good as you, i would love to see before and after pictures if you have any? well done again :D

Well done xxxx your post has made me tear up ! What a brilliant and inspiring post your amazing and when I feel like a wobble I'll pop back and read it again :) xxx

I've read this thread over twice:) For anyone struggling and needing inspiration its a godsend. Well done, you truly are amazing.

We need pics :D:D

pictures!¬!¬

Hi, I have just signed up here and this is the first thread that I read. I am so glad that it is.
I lost 6 stone before and trying again so was hopeful, but your story has inspired me even more.
Amazing work :D

Hi Awakenme- I have just come back to this site after a looooooong time away. I last posted on this thread in August 2010, when you had lost your 1st 100lbs!

You have done brilliantly well.

I am back on the CD as from today (spookily the same weight as i was last time I updated my ticker), and despite being a bit peckish, I am not going to let a bit of hunger get in the way of success. You have inspired me to continue to lose weight with CD.

I am so proud of you (and I dont even know you!!!)

That is absolutely amazing!!! :) xxx

WOW well done you. That is amazing. You have given me the assurance i need as I start on Friday and worried sick. Xxxx

Just fabulous and totally life-changing. Inspirational! Well done x

.........................................................................................

(speechless)

fantastic fantastic you have done so so well you should be so proud.

I have worked at this for 16 weeks now last time 28 weeks and lost around 5 stone 6 pounds this time 8.5 last time i know how much dedication it takes and shows how much willpower you have.

Good luck up the steps it will work very well for you.

Wow that is incredible and gives me hope as I have to lose around 11 stone! pics please please please!!!

Back