IVE GAINED WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!

We can do it babe, what are they anyway, just stupid bits of metal and plastic and microchips and stuff, we're super clever intelligent ladies and don't need any approval from anyone. Huzzah! (I may have had wine............).

and the first day was?

Yee ha!!! Ive manage to resist the evil lure of the scales!!!! Could feel myself being drawn toward them but i just gave them a little shove outa the way and walked on by!

LOL

nice one Jules

good_evil.jpg

HUbby has put mine in the shed at 10pm last night in the snow because I knew I would need help LOL

ah well, they'll rust away in there then Rela. :)

my hubby has threatened to take the batteries out of mine and I can only have them back once a week.

lol

xx

I have done Jools and intend to till saturday ( having an early weigh in as going to an engagement party sat night ) Its like a battle of wills in my bathroom, in one corner i have the scales, in the other the bloody ketostix are eyeing me up!!!! Oh happy days

xx

Resiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist!!! Remeber the pledge, sisterhood, solidarity, and errr......summat else ;)

ROFL, you are cracking me up girls.

She's eloped with her scales I bet. Come back!!!!!!

I think Jules has eloped with "The Whoosie Fairy" Such a clever, clever girl is our, Jules. LOL

Woofy X

Our weight naturally flunctuates gaining and losing about 2lb daily due to our body doing its variouse things that keep us functioning all so remember that muscle weighs more then fat so that 1lb weight gain might not be so bad lol xxxxxxxx

We're waiiiiiiiiiiiitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...you can't hide forever!!!! :) Hope you're okay matey! :)

Back