IVE GAINED WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Jules ... you get back here right now .. we NEED you!

xx

( JUles slams door and sits down in a strop ) Helllllooooo everyone!!! Im sure u will have all read my thread bout me being an idiot!!! My disappearing act was due to the fact my OH was home, i did however go look for the wooshie fairy at one point but failed to find her! Im expecting her round my house at the end of the week though!!!

xxxx

Welcome back young lady!!!

After u have had the Whoosie Fairy, shoven her my way babes....

We are always here to keep u going, hunni Bunni.....

Woofy X

Thank god you're back! This scales withdrawal is killing me!!!! LOL

Hahahahaha Rela, I wish i hadnt have jumped on mine this morning i tell ya!!! Never mind. I shall get weighed on friday this week as im off to scotland to see OH for the night. Im starting from scratch again so hopefully il have a big loss to keep me motivated. How have u been without the sc

and there was me thinking you were jumping your OH ;)

You lot tsk tsk.....

Jules, I am just about managing. I wake up and immediately go for a wee and then look at the empty space on the bathroom floor and have to find something to do to distract me from the gaping abyss....:D

OMG Rela i do that too but its for the best, i was driving myself insane with the pesky things!! Its such a shame there isnt an Atkins slimming club, or is there?

xxxx

Is there an Atkins weekly mag? That would be nice...Something to focus on while avin a wee, maybe? lol

Woofy X

That would be grand that woof, i dont understand why nobody aint seen the gap in the market! An atkins club would be ideal for me, i like being kept in line ( ahem ) and the thought of having to get weighed in front of others when i did s.w many moons ago gave me something to focus on, now im just plodding on on my own and ive no one to feel crap infront of!!!

xxx

If you google low carb luxury, they used to have an online monthly mag that you could subscribe to free of charge. Full of adverts for American lc products (which is how they fund it) but I remember it being quite a good read.

Back