I've had a bad bad week...

Over a stone in 3 weeks is brilliant.....well done, I weighed myself this morning and have put on 1 1/2 lbs so not too bad.
Phew!

Hi guys

It's the time of year I reckon!! Wasn't there something in the paper about this being the time that most people call in sick to work or something?

Anyway - I had a bad week too. We'd been lipotrimming for two weeks, and I was down 14lbs. Then hubbie just decided it wasn't for him and went onto refeeding after about 12 days of SSing. That kind of knocked me for six - the insidious eating bit of my brain persuaded me to do it too so I did - refed, did a few days of maintenance...

It hasn't made me feel awful, because though I did put some lbs back on, I'm not back up at my starting weight. That in itself has been an incentive for me - almost as if it really proved this will work if I can just stick to it.

Plus my friend who got me started on this - she did it religiously for seven weeks, never cheated once and lost two stone. She's now at my target weight and just watching her with the whooping and the grinning is quite the motivation for me!! :)

Today I decided to go back onto SS. Have just had a coffee, my water and my first shake of the day. Hubbie is content to look after himself and not be waving food around me.

It's interesting actually, while on maintenance I had one or two meals that aren't exactly in the healthy eating bible - three slices of pizza and two glasses of wine, or a small curry and two beers. One thing I noticed is how icky eating crap food makes me feel - it bloats my tummy, gives me zits, the alcohol makes my head feel woolly the next day - and so soon on the heels of having had such a detox through SSing it's also helped me go back to just shakes 'n' water.

Anyway - here's hoping things go better from here on out!

Had a brilliamt day today thank goodness, been so busy with studying for most of the day, then cooked kids tea, while they ate I went on my exercise equipment, then had a shower.

How has your day been...?

Thats what i tend to do son when the kids have tea i go for a bath . Im struggleing today thou . But i will get thru it .
I have a good feeling about sunday for all of us girls !!!!!

Im hoping to get back to 4 stone...though only a couple of lbs away.
Im really pleased i didnt go mad at the weekend.....at least i have proved to myself i can do it.

hi guys! what you studyig for son?

I'm doing ok, When I drank and ate on the weekend it knocked me out of ketosis although I've been losing weight with ss'ing this week, now ketostix just say 'trace' not very pink at all. should I be worried do ya think cos it was pinky before?

hope you're all doing ok! :D

I was told it doesnt matter what colour pink it is as long as ur in it , What i dont understand is thou some people still lose wieght out of ketosis so what is it all about anyway ????
Is it to do with muscle and fat or what ????
Thick i know LOL

Hey Jem hope you got back from your travels ok.......how has the start of your week been ?
I have done well today....so hopefully will be back on track.

yo girls! Like I said in lucky's thread been off the wagon but dont feel bad about it back ssing now so should be ok, dont mind if I put on a couple of pounds as I had a lovely time with my grandma and they'll soon go again. I saw my mum too and she said I was looking really good too and usually she moans about how fat I am! so it was nice for my confidence.

Girls we'll have to have a night out or meet up for coffee whenever we're all free so we can how off our new confident selves I'm loving going out more and not being scared of seeing people!.... actually I've got a music thingy in march will have to check the date and put it as one of my mini goals and I'd love you guys to come I havent played a gig in sooo long! let me know if you're interested anyhoo.

actually the eating loads of food at my grandmas thing did teach me something- its that I think I do have a couple of mild food intolerances and I wil have to introduce different food v gradually as I eneded up wth a massive sore throat after eating alot of sugar and that is somthing I used to get a lot of before I think it makes bacteria or something yucky like that and if you are susceptible to getting throat things it seems to make it worse (in me anyway) so I guess I'll never be able to be a sweet fiend again! shame... NOT! also I think some types of dairy can be a problem for me so will have to careful. sigh...:rolleyes:

enough rambling from me! hope you're all doing well :D

Jem , what do u mean by a gig ?
Let us know when and where and i'll try to get a sitter and come see u .
Glad your confidence has risen , you are a very pretty girl !
Sounds mad coming from a girl lol but u r !
Sonkie has a pretty face too !
Would do us good to go out and have a nice night .
Could get Karen to come along to , son . ?
Will u be at the weigh in on sunday Jem ? i got Toby's food to get ready but should do it all in time !!!!

Jem , what do u mean by a gig ?
Let us know when and where and i'll try to get a sitter and come see u .
Glad your confidence has risen , you are a very pretty girl !
Sounds mad coming from a girl lol but u r !
Sonkie has a pretty face too !
Would do us good to go out and have a nice night .
Could get Karen to come along to , son . ?
Will u be at the weigh in on sunday Jem ? i got Toby's food to get ready but should do it all in time !!!!

OOOOO a night out how cool would that be !
As long as its not a weeknight as hubby works back shifts.

yeah if we dont have a night out before then we should aim for that night (29th march), I'll probably be a nervous wreck but still it'll be good to be out with you guys! its my first time playing in public since this time last year so its a bit scary. I play the guitar and sing a bit but I'm not that good so dont get too excited! and you can only come as long as you dont laugh at me! I have a myspace site if you want to look at it first which has some rubbish recordings on it but it gives you an idea anyway...!

phew! I'm trying really hard not to eat anything so that I've lost the little bit I put on this week for sunday as I wasnt weighed last week so i need to have a decent amount for 2 weeks worth of time! weighed 12.12 last time but not even sure my ticker is accurate anymore- need to get weighed proper-like! ramble ramble. :rolleyes:

I'm off out again in an hour, I want to be out all the time at the moment, it's mad, this time last year I was trying to walk in front in traffic...:rolleyes:

Wow play the guitar too , how cool !
Where do u go when your out and about ?
Ive had a busy day , but nothing new there , me and my friend managed to sit down for an hour too lol
Now theres a first hehe
Myspace cool , i shall have to get my daughter to help me on that one hehe !
29th March did u say ? lets see what we can do !
See u sunday hun if not b4 !

Well done on ss'ing x

by the way sam I meant to say a while ago you are very pretty toooooo and very photogenic I might add! ;)

Had my big meal out last night, wasnt actually as good as we hoped, still nice but everyone seemed abit down for some reason, people said I looked really nice though and somebody muttered something about the weight just 'falling off me' ha ha! so then I had a burger and some chips! prob weigh a stone extra tommorrow but nevermind, the food was lovely, I didnt eat the bun mind! vcld'ing in hard at totm usually I would eat loads of choc and stodge to get through it, managed to resist earlier and just had one of my quite nice maintenance bars instead which has a bit of choc on it (I really wanted hot buttery toast but resisted lol).:eek:

I managed to squeeze into an old size 12 twelve dress I used to wear- with the help of some very huge control underwear! was very satisfying though it will be nice to actually fit in it and not have to squuuueeeeeeeze! :cool:

Hope to see you gals tommorrow morn!

I've done rubbishly this week girls put on 3lbs with various nights out and in just generaly stuffing my face. aargh. me and oh alked and if I dont stick to it this week and lose weight then I'll probably give it up as it is so expensive, its obviously only worth it if you are losing well and I havent for the last 3 weeks so I need a kick up the ass! will try to stick to it all week with the water and everything and see how I get on and hope I lose again, I think I've just lost sight of the long term goal and now I look a bit better than I did I've got complacent as I feel more confident already so cant see the point if you see what I mean even though I am still technically 'obese' and will be for another stone or so so need to keep going for sure but may have to try something else if this doesnt work for me this week. sorry to be negative, I'm sure there's lots of you doing really well but I just havent thats all and only have myself to blame!

have to get back on that lipotrim horsey type thingy....

Hope you've all done well this week! :)

Well I have put on 2lbs this week but Im not bothered as im now back on track.....lol.
We got there a little earlier but was there for ages as it was really busy.

thats good son that you're back on course I think I will wait til tommorrow morn to get in 'the zone' ! will go to bed early and put this week behind me I think and start afresh tomorrow.

I got there about 12pm and there was no-one there might go at that time more often as its just easier and its annoying to wait ages if you've got stuff to do.

good luck for this week sonya, I'll probably be back to the ol headaches this week. boo!

Hi Jem , Just put the week behind you mate , i know what you mean by alot of money when your not losing , use that as your incentive to stick to the ss'ing this week hun and lose 3 or 4 lb , you can do it !

When is your most difficult time in the day ?
Mine is tea time with the kids , or just after school , i am trying to take myself out of the situation so i dont have to deal with it !!!!!

My aim this week is to get in ketosis , i havent been in it for weeks !!!!!

You can do this thou mate so keep going and be strong !!!!

Show all your family and friends that you mean business xxx

Back