I've Just Had The Most Amazing Dinner

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
:eat:Just when I thought I'd tried every combination of CD I stumbled across this little gem!!! :D:D

I've been having tirimasu made with vanilla shake, mix-a-mousse and a tiny bit of coffee. Very tastey. But I've run out of coffee, so I just had vanilla mousse instead :clap:- I can't believe I've never had it before. It was gorgeous. Can't wait for tomorrow when I can have another one:drool:. Yum yum!!! Sometimes it's the simple things.....

Last edited:
Good to hear you enjoyed it!

Well done on your weight loss, 57lb is fabulous:happy096:

Thanks Mini. I've had my ups and downs with this diet so it's really great when I find something like this that renews my enthusiasm for the diet!! Really looking forward to tomorrow nights dinner.

I love this one too. Yum!

Thanks Mini. I've had my ups and downs with this diet so it's really great when I find something like this that renews my enthusiasm for the diet!! Really looking forward to tomorrow nights dinner.

I agree, when you are getting so near to your goal it can feel as if time is dragging and as you say discovering something as simple as this for a treat without going off plan is a real bonus and helps to keep you motivated.

brill :) .. I had a moment similar the other day when I bought a smoothie maker and whizzed up a vanilla shake and 9 ice cubes ....a perfect McD's milk shakes .. I even had to eat it with a spoon ... totally yummy and makes my day much more interesting :)

brill :) .. I had a moment similar the other day when I bought a smoothie maker and whizzed up a vanilla shake and 9 ice cubes ....a perfect McD's milk shakes .. I even had to eat it with a spoon ... totally yummy and makes my day much more interesting :)
Oooh might have to give that a go too. I did yesterday with the chocolate shake as my Easter treat lol, but I've kind of been avoiding the vanilla shakes for some reason... more fool me really. I think it's because my mum didn't like them when she did CD so I never bothered trying them apart from the tirimasu thing. It might just make these last couple of stone that little bit easier to shift, Yay!!!

Back