ive just rang lady about CD

Yep I have a coffee to bean machine that Jo got me for our 10th wedding anniversary! You hit the button, it makes noise, fires steam and lovely black americano lands in the cup below 30 seconds later.

No that's me in Starbucks with my Extra Hot Venti Americano With Sugar Free Hazelnut No Room No Top !!

(I'm sad I know!)

M.

I like my CDC, although I can mention a couple of things I've learned here that she never mentioned. She's pleasant enough and happy for me to lose weight. (It's like that with every slimming club in this area, no one gets involved or enthusiastic enough, that said it's the same with everything round here.....apathy I beleive) Truth be told, I'd prefer her to weigh and measure me properly, and advise me slightly more, but as I say, she's not bad, and she is honest with me. If I ask she'll tell me.
Do phone round, my friend called a cdc last year only to be told about her weight problems and how she doesn't really follow it now.... My friend didn't bother in the end!

What I would suggest is if you're not getting the help and support you need from your CDC then tell them what support and help you feel you need. You should find most of them are very willing to put in that extra effort if it helps you to get through the diet.

Back