ive just swapped from lipotrim to exante

spyro2008

I will never give up
hi guys im on my 4th day of exante after being on lipotrim for 4 weeks i was getting bored of the flavours and needed something to chew on and had previously tasted a friends exante packs. im hoping to be in ketosis very soon as i had a 2 day blip friday and saturday but am back on 100% starting with my new mixture of exante flavours. look forward to meeting you all.

Hiya....I am new to this too. Day 1 ....but have done CD before. Happy shake slurping!

Hi Spyro, I know we've "met" already but just wanted to officially welcome you to Exante and minimins :)

A xx

Hi Spyro, I know we've "met" already but just wanted to officially welcome you to Exante and minimins :)

A xx

thanks hun i think weve got a similar goal but youve got less to lose than me. i also did lighterlife in 2008 after my 2nd child now back to vlcds after 3rd child what a vicious circle lol.

welcome! :)

hi,

i did lt in the past and would say although exante isn't exactly a total blessing on the tastebuds (would probably defeat the purpose hehe) it's much tastier than lt is. i could only handle one pack on lt whereas i find them all manageable enough (and in some cases, pretty nice!!) on exante.

and the bars are again not really amazing (imo anyway), the texture is a bit weird but they're definitely loads more edible than the flapjack i had on lt. i was actually retching while i ate that thing, i gave a piece to o/h (who will eat ANYTHING) and even he had to spit it out.

@lindopski. The soups are rather thick and creamy and smell lush, nothing like the LT one. The bars aren't really oaty more like rice krispyish? If you've ever tried a Slim Fast bar, they're similar to that but taste soooo much better.

Exante vs LT = no competition in my opinion, Exante wins hands down.

Hello Folks
I am considering Exante, I was going to restart Lipotrim and have even started on the packs but months on end of the 3 flavours - and I only like 1 of them may grind me down.
Exante has bars for a start which will make a huge difference - however are they the same as the lipotrim bars which are at very best disgusting.
Cambridge also do bars but the ones I tried in the past were very malty and kind of gross, the only one I did like that CD did were the cranberry bars.
Exante seems to have a pile of flavours and bars that look oaty and tasty. I am not sure on the soups - I like cuppa soups but in the past I had a lipo soup and it was very grim.
As we are on these things for some time it would be nice to find something tasty if poss :)

hi ive just swapped after doing 4 weeks and i can say the packs are definately better although i did prefer lipotrims choc shake but there is more choice if you have a look on my other post about what flavours people like you should get more of an idea of the favourites. the bars are yummy to theyre just like rice crispy bars i wasnt too keen on the nut one straight away but have grown to like it. im also not a soup fan but i love the veg and chicken not too keen on the other too though and some of the shakes iwould recommend tablet sweetners. i hope this helps with your decision

Back