Ive lost 40lbs in 8 weeks

Tamgredan

Both myself and my CDC jumped around the room last night when i lost 6lbs to take me to a total of 40lbs in 8 weeks!

Im going to book myself in this weekend for a new hair do!

I dont know why but 40lbs sounds loads and it also sounds better than 3 stone (2lb off though)

For all you new starters, stick with it and in 2 months time you will be hitting the big numbers and noticing the massive changes.

Ill never go back to WW or SW or faddy slimming tablets, this diet suits me!

Congratulations :clap: Cant wait to get to that stage, lol, you should put an after picture in your album now! :)

Well done, that is a fantastic loss in 8 weeks. You must feel great. Hope you enjoy your treat at the salon and get a great new look. Zoe xx

Both myself and my CDC jumped around the room last night when i lost 6lbs to take me to a total of 40lbs in 8 weeks!

Im going to book myself in this weekend for a new hair do!

I dont know why but 40lbs sounds loads and it also sounds better than 3 stone (2lb off though)

For all you new starters, stick with it and in 2 months time you will be hitting the big numbers and noticing the massive changes.

Ill never go back to WW or SW or faddy slimming tablets, this diet suits me!
Marvellous!! Well done you. You had better change your ticker sweetie xxx

Thanks for the reminder Chelsea Lou xx

:happy096: Wow! People like you are an inspiration. You help me realise that I can do this too and make me keep going. I look forward to the day I too have lost 40lbs. Well done you!
:talk017::talk017:

Wow great job!!! SOOOOO not jealous!!! LOL

Well done on such an amazing loss - bet you feel great. 40lb sounds immense, because it is!!!

Brilliant stuff, am really pleased for you. You will have to post a pic of the new haircut!

Thats awesome, fantastic, brilliant. xxxx

That s just fantastic, well done you !!! You are right is so worth sticking with this diet 100% because the weight just drops off and before you know it you look great and feel great !!! :D

OMG well done you, ypu are doing so bloody well indeed! I am bragging too because I have lost 38lb in 8 weeks too! YAY US!!

WOW I am aiming for jst over 2 stone in 8 weeks!

If I lost anywhere near 38/40lbs I think id faint!

CONGRATS.. im inspired :D

Back