I've lost a small person!!!!

Deezer

Gold Member
Know how horrid it was when i started..... ANd the pics i saw kept me going!!!

So heres something for people who have a LOT to lose....

It is possible.....

154634_462876887092_715337092_6064449_3536177_n-4.jpg

7 stone later...

IMG-20120512-00741.jpg

My journeys far from finished but doing the last bit healthy eating/exercise!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

XX

That is friggin amazing!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!! :D :D :D And you've almost done it in the time you set yourself in your info under your avatar, that's super impressive! You inspire me to do it man, you really do. I'd love for you to do a little post on hints and troubleshooting. It'd be great to know how you overcame challenges and stuck with it

Hello. You was only 2 pound lighter than what I am now when u started. This is my inspiration. I just can never see myself been that slim. Only just starting my journey, but ur pic's amaze me. You should be so proud and congratulations! x

WOW!!

You were gorgeous back then but you look super fab now!!

I've 'only' got about 2.5 stone to loose and this has really gave me a boost!

Thanks !

Hello. You was only 2 pound lighter than what I am now when u started. This is my inspiration. I just can never see myself been that slim. Only just starting my journey, but ur pic's amaze me. You should be so proud and congratulations! x

Thank you!!!

You can do it if i can!!!

X

Wow you look fab well done! x

That is friggin amazing!!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!! :D :D :D And you've almost done it in the time you set yourself in your info under your avatar, that's super impressive! You inspire me to do it man, you really do. I'd love for you to do a little post on hints and troubleshooting. It'd be great to know how you overcame challenges and stuck with it

Ooooh thats hard!!! Lol...

When i first started i bought a second hand treadmill..... That looking back was a good move.... I used to just walk on it and watch endless episodes of supersize v superskinny..... ultimate motivation.....

I use dot also.... and this sounds a bit grim but... I used to look into things like diabetes, high BP all though things that are linked to obesity and basically scare myself into it.....

I figured that after these diets i was NEVER depriving myself of anything ever again so i needed to find a sport/exercise that i enjoy doing...... So i did.... I now run/walk/hike/swim/cycle......

I also when i started went for some CBT.... as i'd say figure out what it is with your eating thats the problem....genuine hunger....find ways to keep it at bay.... Emotional eater (Me) find ways to stop yourself, cope in another way!!! The CBT helped me deal with the fact that food was making me feel worse.... not better like i always had it in my head it was.....

You have to fight to break your negative cycles!!! Go for that first swim.....pilates class.....long walk and dont be frightened to fail..... just keep going.......

I personally have found having regular breaks...... having something to look forward to..... an end point every so often really helped me!!! But then i never find it that hard to get back into ketosis..... know some people really suffer so in that respect i was ok having a break and getting back on.....

The big one for me though is just keep going..... Write al list of all te things you achieve.... Everthing no matter how small.....

Never hiole in belt, first stone, smaller work pants, resisted the cake.... etc etc....

Sooon your list will be longer and longer and each time your tempted look at it and realise how far you have come!!! Just never give in..... Even if you fall off the wagon.... I have.... spectacularly.... many time..... I have the entire block of green and blaks moments!!! Lol.... BUT......

You've not failed till you stop trying..... Read that somewhere when I strarted and its really stuck with me......

You will not regret losing your weight.... I am not at goal yet but i am a million times happier than i was!!!

I guarentee it will change your life!!!!!

Its hard to think now.... but if theres anything i can answer for people.... I am no expert but i have been there.....

Sorry if this has been a dramatic ramble.... Lol... the last thing i'd say is come on here.... the support is essential.... I've met some cracking friends on here who prob know more about me and my journey than some of my closest friends do!!!!

Hope this might have helped in some way!!!!

X

Ooooh thats hard!!! Lol...

When i first started i bought a second hand treadmill..... That looking back was a good move.... I used to just walk on it and watch endless episodes of supersize v superskinny..... ultimate motivation.....

X

have a tread mill that i never use :(

am going to break it out tonight!

Wow! Astonishing transformation Hun n such a fab motivational post. Thank u Hun for posting this. Xxx

Well done hun your looking amazin :) cant wait to see your refeed and marathon girl body :)

Thankyou so much for the advice and tips, i'm going to try and follow your example. The thing you said about writing down all of your achievements is something that I think no one really says to do and it could be a real game changer. I imgaine that looking back on that in moments of weakness can really keep you from making mistakes. I restart my journey again tomorrow so let the progress begin and I shall refer back to all of your points!

Wow! Astonishing transformation Hun n such a fab motivational post. Thank u Hun for posting this. Xxx

Thanks hun..... I just remember seeing lilacs pics and wanting to be that person...... She was such an inspiration.....

X

Thankyou so much for the advice and tips, i'm going to try and follow your example. The thing you said about writing down all of your achievements is something that I think no one really says to do and it could be a real game changer. I imgaine that looking back on that in moments of weakness can really keep you from making mistakes. I restart my journey again tomorrow so let the progress begin and I shall refer back to all of your points!

Awwww thanks.... the list thing is so simple..... But genius.... : ) X

Back