I've lost it!!!!!!...i could cry!!!!!!

littleflower2

I am gutted....i ate on Sat night...(sweet things) and was back on track on Sun...but today came home from work and ate 2 pks of dorritos and loads of chocolate!!!!! Why???? I really dont know why i've done this i wasn't even hungry but once i started i couldnt stop!
I'm on day 13 and feel like i should give in now as im obviously out of ketosis! I have totally ruined this and hate myself!
After all my hard work!
I dont think i can do this anymore!! :wave_cry:

Hun don't give up, you might make yourself feel worse. You have lost a stone already so you know you can do it, sometimes our brains tell us to do things that our bodies don't need. I keep chewing ham and spitting it out! Lol wouldn't mind but I don't really like ham! Hey back on it tomorrow and see how you feel. If you set your mind to it then you will do it. Come on, let's do it together, there's plenty of us on here that are wishing you well as we are all in the same boat. Stay strong. X

Forget it, just put it behind u, tomorrow is a new start. U can do it!!!

aw sweetie you poor thing.. i really feel for you and understand how gutted you must feel to have let the food get you!!! but you do not need to give up and you must not let yourself be defeated! You have done so well to lose a stone already! dont waste that hard work by giving up!! so what, you had a weak day or two... just focus on your goal and why you are doing it... and get back on them shakes and you will get into ketosis a little quicker this time round. PLease just find the strength from within that was there when you took the plunge to do LT and draw a line under your mistake. Its not the end and you CAN do it!! You just have to believe in yourself and know that its possible. and everyone on this forum proves its possible!!
Dont feel too much guilt and let yourself get too down about it. just remember how awful it feels to balls it up and learn from it.. put it down as experience and know that now youll be stronger because eating just made you feel like this!!! CRAP!!!come on girl, you deserve to follow and achieve your dream of being thin and confident and happy. And you need to just go "right, iv learnt a lesson, but im gonna win this!!" and start again with all your new experience and even more strength than before. I know you can do it, because if i can then you can. We are all here for you and hope you can find it in yourself to bite the bullet and get back into it. please dont give up hun xx

Dont give up!!!

I am back for another try! Been staying within 6lb of my original goal but last weekend it crept back up I think because I know I was coming back on LT for my 40th! I never reached my final goal last time so here I am trying again!

I am planning 4-5 weeks and hoping for just over a stone,,, more would be great!

Good luck everyone!

Don't give up at all hun. We're all human and **** happens. So you pick up a bag of doritos and you weren't even hungry, force of habit maybe? I don't know if you have kids, but if the doritos are in the house because of them then just stick them in a special cupboard and stick on a picture of your old self (prior to the 14 pound loss, which is fab by the way) as a way of detering youself from opening that cupboard door. Get hubby/partner to get in the game and not buy crap food to have in the house. I find if it's not there, then I won't eat it.

Look I had a slip up myself just this weekend. IT HAPPENS. Don't give up, think of the big picture, couple of months and you'll be as fit as a playboy bunny ;) We're all here for you anyway *hugs*

Morning :)

Agree with everything above, fab advice already given as always :)

Dont let it overrun you - put it down to a bad experience and get back on the wagon... if you feel crap now then imagine how bad you feel if you quit completely and put on even more weight...!!! Remain in control and take comfort in the fact that you are salavaging it all, clawing it back and are back in control... dont let the demons beat you!! I too had a bad time, in week 1, but it was fine and I had a huge loss too..
Hang in there, we can all do this !:)

You're not the only one to fall off the wagon littleflower, don't beat yourself up about it and put it behind you. JUST DON'T GIVE UP!!!!! You have lost 14lbs in your first week, that's amazing! Just start afresh, get yourself back in ketosis asap and stay strong! You CAN do it!!!! xxx

Girls, honestly i'm sitting here all filled up!!! thank you all so much for your words of help and encouragement! I feel as if i know you all lol
I'm back on track today...i'm not gonny give up cos the last 13 days has been hell and i'm not going through that for nothing! The dorritos are not in my house anymore (my daughter is off crisps for lent thats why they were there) and my hubby knows not to put chocolate in my reach! I dont even like dorritos and wouldnt eat them normally so i dont know why i did it! A new day a new start...AGAIN!
I went out for an hours walk after i ate and felt sick and had heartburn! Soooo not worth those dorritos!
Instead of being excited about my weigh in tomorrow im dreading it..but we'll see how i get on!
Thanks again for all your words....i love this forum so much! x

Ull b grand keep at it!! Xoxo

Aww alot of us have come off and on again after a cheat, (though of course not recommending to do it all the time!). I've found its alot about your mindset. I've managed to get through most of the battles, but the worst time is when i can do nothing to stop it! its unreal and like im on autopilot....my mate who's doing it with me was having worse troubles....so she took herself away from the diet for the day, had her food, and said goodbye to food....and since she's been feeling alot better about the whole thing.....basically listen to your brain when its telling you to eat, then find out why your feeling that way, and jot down what your going to do next time you feel like this.
.its amazing how much even your own mind can try to sabotage you or trick you into feeling that you need food...

hey everyone....ive had a good talking to myself...i wont be doing that again!!!
Everyone is so amazing on here...i was so close to giving up until you all sorted me out...thanks x

Well done littleflower for sorting out ur feelings. Having a cheat then being annoyed, ashamed of urself, guilt and shame then telling on urself to us on this forum was the first step. second step is forgiving urself. Third step is to move forward and not looking back and also BELIEVING in urself. We believe that you can do it and hunny YES u can xxxx

Thanks Cham...i just miss eating!!!! But i know i can do this...it's not forever x

You miss eating babe because we all need food to survive its a natural instinct inside us to protect the human race. BUT like u say its not forever and it truely is hard not to eat in the begining it feels wrong but the shakes are all that our bodies need to keep us alive. Keep telling urself ur body isnt craving food its just ur mind trying to fool you but you can beat this and you will' good luck babe x

Back